Chat Box + Trading Window

DeletedUser

One of my ideas is that there should be a chat box. Like at least two where people can chat like in alot of forum websites i've seen.

My second is there should be a trading option where you can barter/trade items for items or cash with other players. I don't know yet how it would work but I think it would be a great idea. Any ideas on how it would work and such?

-Random Saying: SMILIES ARE FUN!!!!!! :D:D:D:D

DeletedUser

XD. You spelled Chuck wrong.

-When you type Chuck Norris wrong on google, it does not say "Did you mean Chuck Norris?". It says run while you still can. :p

DeletedUser

The idea of chat box has already been posted here, use the search before you post.

So has trading. More than enough times. Click here. Pay special attention to the last post by HeftySmurf, which says trading between players will not happen.

Also, your sig is huge - the limit is 120px, so please remove it xD

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Oh ok cause I used search and never saw it and it says in options it cant be over 500 characters.

DeletedUser

Oh ok cause I used search and never saw it and it says in options it cant be over 500 characters.

You must have searched wrong. I searched chat and trading to get the two links up for you, and both sets of results were at least 2 pages. Also, you can use the asterisk (*) as a wildcard - meaning you can search for anything, like *chat* will bring up results containing any word that has "chat" in it, like chatting for example.

DeletedUser

tradings a bad idea anyway.. get people multiaccounting and using a few accounts to work while they use a main one that receives the goods / money