Character Class Change Premium

DeletedUser

Yea, the idea would be "very gut" if we were able not to switch our class, god forbid, but to use premium to switch another player's class. Right?

DeletedUser

Gaga,where am i wrong in the last post?
Yes joxer,you are right.With the premium we can change our class.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser26406

sure you do...simply restart. As you read when you chose your class...it is permanent & irreversible. Just stating the obvious rules ;)

There is no need want or demand for something this dumb,
Workers build a town Switch into a solider for a battle,they get dueled and they become a dueler,they have quests so they become a adventurer,

This is a little stretched but hopefully you get my point.:cool:

DeletedUser

I like the idea but not the blocking of class quest, nor letting you keep one class AP, SP
to bring with you in a new class.
Instead take away all AP, SP, money, exp and class specific items, obtained in the class quest, resetting the quest.
Thus netting you red numbers in your skill table where the AP, SP were taken, you then have to fill in before being able to distribute new AP, SP. (freeing AP,SP wont be blocked, so it¨s possible)
You also have to have the money earned by the class quest on hand to be able to change class. and have done the quest that allow you to respec.

An advantage (changing class) has IMO to be followed by an disadvantage (respec, losing the advantages earned in the old class quest)

DeletedUser

IMO, if you're going to do it, then go all the way. Just let the player choose a new class and he gets the quest as well. The advantages of doing so aren't outrageous, so I'm all for giving some extra benefit for those who want to spend ACTUAL money that will be used to support the game. I, personally, don't feel cheated if a paying player gets some benefit that I otherwise won't get.

DeletedUser

sure you do...simply restart. As you read when you chose your class...it is permanent & irreversible. Just stating the obvious rules ;)

Well,and if you are a builder at level 99 and your town reach the maximum.Your battle level is up and you are a good soldier to,so let's say that you want to change then, or quit the game because you have nothing ealse to do.And if you pay,it is normal to obtain ;)

DeletedUser22575

Well,and if you are a builder at level 99 and your town reach the maximum.Your battle level is up and you are a good soldier to,so let's say that you want to change then, or quit the game because you have nothing ealse to do.And if you pay,it is normal to obtain ;)

Not when the rules say other wise and you know that when you start the game. That is not normal.

IMO, if you're going to do it, then go all the way. Just let the player choose a new class and he gets the quest as well. The advantages of doing so aren't outrageous, so I'm all for giving some extra benefit for those who want to spend ACTUAL money that will be used to support the game. I, personally, don't feel cheated if a paying player gets some benefit that I otherwise won't get.

No, all that does is turn this game into a "who has the most RL money" and removes the reward of skillful play from the game.

DeletedUser37702

I'm definitely in favor of this and would pay out some nuggets to change my class. I've put a lot of time and effort into my character and would like the option to change classes, instead of creating a new character and starting from scratch.

I hope InnoGames reads these things :p

EDIT: Wow, did I unknowingly resurrect a 5 year old post??

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser37520

Yeah, you did. :laugh:

I've always been in favor of this change, there really isn't any reasons to not implement it as long as you put a cool down timer on it (maybe once a month or once per world) and/or a pretty hefty price. I know a lot of players that feel like they've picked the wrong class when they started to play the game and would love to change it but unfortunately can't. Giving them the opportunity to do so would increase the user satisfaction while at the same time boosting the usage of both nuggets and obligations (if they choose to allow it with obligations).

DeletedUser37702

Well hey it's at the top of the forum now haha

Yea I was thinking a month cool down too, for those that want to swap, mine personally would be permanent however. Definitely would increase user satisfaction and sales also, I agree :)

DeletedUser23252

I like it, there is nothing wrong with with new class, new quests either.

DeletedUser36085

yeah except that non nugggget muchers get a giant disadvantage

Pankreas PorFavor

yeah except that non nugggget muchers get a giant disadvantage

a giant disadvantage = 15 free nuggets every 5 days = it takes a long time to accumulate enough to change your class? I wouldn't describe that as a "giant" disadvantage.
I would rather see a long and difficult quest implemented that would allow you to change your class (for example, the final reward would be a new potion that would reset your class back to greenhorn), but even a reasonable amount of nuggets would be acceptable from my point of view. collect a few hundred nuggs from daily activity over a few months, skip a few drinks to save a few €/$/whatever and buy the rest, and you're all set.

DeletedUser

No. The main feature of RPG games are characters and they shouldnt be changed during game

DeletedUser35533

I don't know if I said this before but it should cost a lot less (like 200 nug tops/ questline is better) and class quests should be available and so should the class items since there stats are a joke. I would even say that a person that completed all 4 class quest should get a reward.
No. The main feature of RPG games are characters and they shouldnt be changed during game
1. you are necroing
2.this is not an rpg
3.in lineage 2 and many other rpgs you can change character class

DeletedUser34295

I don't know if I said this before but it should cost a lot less (like 200 nug tops/ questline is better) and class quests should be available and so should the class items since there stats are a joke. I would even say that a person that completed all 4 class quest should get a reward.

1. you are necroing
2.this is not an rpg
3.in lineage 2 and many other rpgs you can change character class

1. A 5 day old thread is NOT necroing, geez.

2. YES, this is an RPG.

From Innogames website "Cowboy browser RPG".

3. Your point being? You can't first claim this isn't an RPG and then argue about what's possible to do in other RPG games, that's just weird.

DeletedUser35120

I think we should all be given an opportunity to change our character classes after the toon's 2 or 3 years old. Sometimes being the same class becomes boring.. if this gets implemented it can make things interesting.

But wait, who passes the idea, and who starts the voting? :p