Feedback Changelog 2.212

Victor Kruger

:up: From me.

Finally Duel lvl can be managed without losing on purpose at the expense of raising others.. only been asking for 10 years for this kinda simple fix but well done for finally addressing it. Look out below you lower lvl 150s & hiders etc Hells coming to dinner in a world near you v soon .. :-D

Victor Kruger

180 days is too long.

Think its perfect for the general player base tbh.. for you & I and the very active duel focused style not so much.... but... do you really want to have even less targets cos no one ever gets a break from the likes of us & quits ? giving victims a break from that attention ive learned isnt such a bad thing.. Its like robbing if you collect the taxes too much, they stop holding any for next time :up:

darthmaul99174

Think its perfect for the general player base tbh.. for you & I and the very active duel focused style not so much.... but... do you really want to have even less targets cos no one ever gets a break from the likes of us & quits ? giving victims a break from that attention ive learned isnt such a bad thing.. Its like robbing if you collect the taxes too much, they stop holding any for next time :up:
sucks to suck

On a real note though, would of course much prefer I actually had duellers to duel - if they keep making duelling less cancerous to play the more duellers there will be and more dueller PVP.

Duelling didn't die because players got soft, duelling died because Inno got soft and decided to absolutely hammer any chance of having fun as a dueller, including making it P2W, So most of the duellers quit or became berry pickers - it sucks to duel and be duelled now, no real competetive, fun or rewarding element. Update duelling to be a positive interaction and bullying will go down massively, but then again I may as well also ask for them to fix the rest of the game too, just as unlikely.

I still think https://forum.beta.the-west.net/index.php?threads/new-duelling-system-proposal.4390/ is the best idea. If not just an Opt in & out of duelling system. But yeah, pipe dream.

Duelling didn't die because players got soft, duelling died because Inno got soft and decided to absolutely hammer any chance of having fun as a dueller, including making it P2W, So most of the duellers quit or became berry pickers - it sucks to duel and be duelled now, no real competetive, fun or rewarding element.
Introduction of drop gear didn't help either. Everyone used to wear duel defense gear after queuing jobs, and had somewhat of a chance. Now, everyone is in drop or church gear and it's an ambush, not a duel.