Capital alliance is recruiting

DeletedUser

Hi all,

I am pleased to inform you that the Capital alliance is recruiting now. Our towns include Chang An, Lin An, Lhota, Luo Yang and Yan Jing. We currently own the big fort in our sector. As we are continuously expanding, we want to have more players to join our big family and enjoy our fan and powerful playing. We are the group of people who initiated the first town and completed it the first in this world. We are highly cooperative and extremely experienced. Also we have decent relationship with the friendly force in sector 16, 28 and 29. So you willl never feel being forgotten. Although we fancy getting some active players to take the organization duty.

If you are tired of being force to may any compromise just because your town is not enough powerful

If you are tired being a lonely traveler

If you are tired to begging town leaders to get a free shopping pass

If you want to enjoy the most excellent dueling technique and team

If you want to join the most exciting fort battle

If you want to draw the most attention of this world

And the most important, if you want to have the sense of belonging to the most meaning force and family

Don't hesitate, just write a telegram NOW!:)

Again, we welcome everyone, even the spy.

Xiaoluobo

DeletedUser

Your fort isn't complete yet, bra. Constitution and Silversnake Fort are both ~3000 build points ahead of you...

Also, wrong section, Broski.

EDIT: zzzzzzzz, I need to remember to quote people's errors ahead of time. You edited it out. :mad:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Your fort isn't complete yet, bra. Constitution and Silversnake Fort are both ~3000 build points ahead of you...

Also, wrong section, Broski.

Yes, we are not trying to compete on fort construction.:) I think it doesn't matter for recruiting.

Also, it is not wrong section. If you don't realize that just take a look at "Relaxed rules for town recruitment threads"

btw: we welcome you to challenge out fort, if you have the gut, bra.

DeletedUser

It was in the wrong section and I moved it. :p

The relaxed rules were about the bumping rule, not about putting it wherever you want.