Can't buy liquorice

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser21689

:mad:Forgive me if i've missed something but, i can't buy liquorice. For the life of me i can't understand why, you, (devs), would do that. Do i smell or something ;) Or do you once again pap over builders. There isn't even that many workers around to warrent becoming all tory over us. Anyway thats my rant over. Lets have the liquoricegate debarcle rubbish sorted out and let me buy liquorice.

All people who's name begins/ends with liquorice are not included in this rant.
All liquorice provided by Olchain are the sole property of the above until full rant is accepted.
This rant is only valid for the next 30 days.
Any questions please contact any MOD and rant freely until full satisfaction has been received.

All liquoice should be donated, including gift aid to:

Olchainbloolightnin.
Cheyenne town.
World 11.
The West

DeletedUser16008

Its now a restricted substance, statistics show that use of liquorice at an early stage of development can lead to later dependency and even misuse. In short it has been deemed a dangerous commodity and to be seriously restricted to just special holidays.

Thousands of families have been ruined by this substance, not to mention it turns your teeth black also easily mistaken with sticks of charcoal, and an artist with a liquorice stick is a terrible sight to behold.

Too much of anything is bad for you, liquorice is a potentially a killer. Watch your children for any signs of abuse and in the event of finding some contact Elmyr immediately for appropriate support.

Thank you

DeletedUser21689

According to the lastest research liquorice is now good for you. The Centre of Health, Education and Welfare for Youth, or CHEWY for short have published new guidlines. stateing the benifits of using liquorice everyday. Saying that although it does turn your mouth black it hides the dreadful state of British teeth.
Lets start a dirty mouth protest and overthrow the liquorice detractors. Or start our own quest to reassign liquorice as a saleable commodity. "ARE YOU WITH ME"!! Yeay.

If you agree with Olchain please contact your MP (Mod Person) with your grievances. Also stateing that you would be happy to sell everything you had including your children so long as Olchain had loads of liquorice. Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser21689

Grand help? Is that some sort of masonic thing? Remember the liquorice. Who put the liquor in liquorice.

DeletedUser

Excuse me, I need to retire for a few minutes, my reasoning circuits are imploding.

DeletedUser21689

My fellow west players. Did not kevin the prophet say, that it is easier for a stick of liquorice to pass through the eye of a needle, than it is for a camel to...to errm, wait. Yes i remember now. Than it is for a camel too. Bretheren and Sisteren let us not be tardy in our sacred quest to establish liquorice heaven here in 'The West' and woe betide any none liquorice lovers who denounce the virtues and qualitys of this food of the gods. Is it not written in the book of Alan Titchmarch, or (Soapy Titchmarsh), as he's better known to his friends, that growing such a root is most desirable in any garden, or so i was told, by someone in the pub. I can't quite remember now. So let us rise up and demand liquorice be once again saleable and make one side of it slightly flat, so you can get a really good bite on it.

DeletedUser21689

Please let me hear your liquorice related stories on this thread.
We heard from Dave and his vintage (Kept for special occations) Strand of what he described as "a dream wrapped in a silken breath. Surrounded by a dark jewel of pure delight.

We then heard from Big Graham from Newcastle-upon Tyne. Who said, " We used to eat liquorice aal the time until Maggy Thatcher and her crew stopped giving it to us with straws 'n' that.

And finally we heard from Alan from Liverpool who said. "Hey, hey, all right. Calm down, calm down. We had a lorra lorra fun and a lorra lorra laughs". With liquorice.

So please if you wish to share your personal or intimate stories about liquorice feel free. Thanks.

DeletedUser21689

Myself and my wife were just at this nice little liqourice place out of town tonight. It was a lovely place. Nice friendly asmosphere. The liqourice was everything i expected. Chewy, very tasty and slightly flat at one end. "The Ol West", it was called. You have to travel to your own town to bank and there was no swinging signs anywhere. Lots of old timey people around. It was lovely. As this place could be once again if only liquorice was a saleable item again. Lets not forget how dreadful the liquorice shortages have become. Why only yesterday i saw a worker willing and able to build in town, only he couldn't because he had to wait unless he ended his productive day with an, "unsuccessful building construction" badge, forever pinned to his lapel, like some terrible white feather. Or that other story in "the Western Star", about swathes of workers who've been given there notice, not long before christmas and who said. "Get away from me you nutter", as i tried to comfort them as they left work. Please lets have a full liquorice enquiry set up to discuss the argument and maybe then we can get our liquorice back. Thank you.

DeletedUser16008

OK this thread is not going anywhere its not really Debate or Discussion and whilst the occasional light humour thread is fine its outstayed its welcome. Apart from the fact this is not the point of D&D its now just a one player show and thats not a debate.

If you want some licorice I suggest you get down to your local confectioner or wait until xmas.

Thread closed

Status
Not open for further replies.