Can you Die in this game?

DeletedUser

Can you Die in this game? if so how. i mean just by getting shot? or working to hard. haha. I may sound dumb but they are serious questions. Thanks..

Wkumale

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You can, if you have bad luck in a job. lol. But you won't die in a duel.
Anyway, wrong section... This should be put/move to Q&A section. >,<

EDIT: I think you'll die in duel.. If you lose so much HP! :p

DeletedUser

You NEVER die off completely. If you lose all your health for whatever reason, you will end up in your hotel and sleep for 8 hrs. If you "die" in a duel, you will lose all your money in your pockets (not in the bank). I am not sure if you lose your pocket change if you "die" for any other reason. I think you do though.

DeletedUser

You do. << The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters. >> What the hell?

DeletedUser

Can you Die in this game? if so how. i mean just by getting shot? or working to hard. haha. I may sound dumb but they are serious questions. Thanks..

Wkumale

Yes, you can die in this game:

Health points

health2.png

The health points show how well your character is feeling. You can lose health points while working on a job and while dueling. Over time health points regenerate. While walking around or working they recover by 2% of your maximum points per hour. If you are not doing anything they recover by 5%. If you are sleeping in the hotel right now the points go up much faster. The room quality decides the exact number for that.
At the beginning your character has 100 health points. WIth each level you gain you receive 10 additional points. Per level on the skill health points you also get 5 points.

Here is the answer to your second question:

If you lose all of your health points, you pass out. You wake up in your home town. If you get knocked out you lose all your cash. If you pass out working on a job, you do not receive any money, items or experience for your work.

DeletedUser2708

I think by "die" most people would assume that your character is no longer playable, and then you have to start over again with a new one. So, it would seem that you cannot "die" in this game, just pass out and wake up later with some losses, but you can still continue to play your character. Perhaps the admins running the game need to publicize the game's actual working definition of "death" so as to clear up the confusion.

DeletedUser

I think by "die" most people would assume that your character is no longer playable, and then you have to start over again with a new one. So, it would seem that you cannot "die" in this game, just pass out and wake up later with some losses, but you can still continue to play your character. Perhaps the admins running the game need to publicize the game's actual working definition of "death" so as to clear up the confusion.

Well that is TRUE TJ.

DeletedUser

Hmmm might be a good way to transport across the map quickly... At least until other ghost towns occur