can someone please clarify:danger factor

DeletedUser

at first glance the danger factor/percentage seems self-explanatory...but upon closer inspection i seem to be second guessing it...i scared away birds for about 3 30min periods and another period of an hour....the danger is 20% and i wasn't hurt at all...but before that i was picking cotton... about 3 times for 10 mins and the danger is only 3% yet i got injured... so i was pondering on how it works
A)the danger is a rate of how serious an injury you can get
B) the danger is a rate of the chance of getting hurt
C)a combination of the two: a rate of how often you will get an injury and to what degree

please, if you happen to be BLESSED with this information please elaborate

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I know for a fact that it is the rate of how serious an injury you can get, but I'm not
sure if it might be both.

DeletedUser

The hazard % is how severe the injury is likely to be if you are injured. The more labor points (i.e. experience in the job) you bring the less likely you are to be hurt and the less severe the injury will be

DeletedUser

The hazard % is how severe the injury is likely to be if you are injured. The more labor points (i.e. experience in the job) you bring the less likely you are to be hurt and the less severe the injury will be

The only way to less likely being hurt is taking adventurer class which reduces the chance by 10%.
More labour points and motivation only reduce the damage you take.