DeletedUser13484

Dimension: town profile & fort profile
File type: jpg
Primary text: MC 1%
Secondary text:
Theme:
Extras:
Image Link: http://www.pict.com/view/1729940/0/073a583a242520the2520west2520252

can i have a silver border around it please and the MC 1% on the skull.

If it looks better somewhere else thats mind also.

Can someone make me a wanted poster saying #2 most wanted and have my name on it :)

thanks

-Gaffey-

DeletedUser13020

ummm.....you mean like this?

flag2.png
flagd.png

Did 2 so you can choose if you want one that has the text that looks stamped on, or another that looks more like it was carved kinda-sorta. you'll be able to see the border better when its against a darker background. If you want like a thicker border or something don't hesitate to ask.

Also need more info on that wanted poster. size, image you want used on it etc etc...

DeletedUser13484

ummm.....you mean like this?

Did 2 so you can choose if you want one that has the text that looks stamped on, or another that looks more like it was carved kinda-sorta. you'll be able to see the border better when its against a darker background. If you want like a thicker border or something don't hesitate to ask.

Also need more info on that wanted poster. size, image you want used on it etc etc...

They are great thank you :)
instead of just a normal wanted poster a sig would be better if you have time that is :)

Dimension:
Sig
File type: jpg
Primary text: #2 Most Wanted dead or alive
Secondary text: Gaffey
Theme: western theme wanted poster
Extras: the Iroquois toon on it as the picture
Image Link:

DeletedUser13020

Alrighty then. I'm on a first come first serve basis, so yours will take me just a bit.

DeletedUser13113

a 1%-er is a motorcycle club term used to describe motorcycle clubs that dabble in illegal activities. Some news reporter coined the term by stating that 99% of motor clubs are legal, non-threatening clubs. The other 1% are the real bad ones, hence the 1-percent-er was born. That could be what this means, or not.

DeletedUser

You beat me to it cklongpayabal.. :)

I think they are trying to say that all towns are the same, adn MC is the only town that is badass.. Oh wait, I mean town"s" not town.. :D

DeletedUser13484

You beat me to it cklongpayabal.. :)

I think they are trying to say that all towns are the same, adn MC is the only town that is badass.. Oh wait, I mean town"s" not town.. :D

That flag was done for Redlight District and the fort on world 9 :razz:
I used it only on the forts on world 10 :razz:

DeletedUser

a 1%-er is a motorcycle club term used to describe motorcycle clubs that dabble in illegal activities. Some news reporter coined the term by stating that 99% of motor clubs are legal, non-threatening clubs. The other 1% are the real bad ones, hence the 1-percent-er was born. That could be what this means, or not.

spot on! 1% are outlaw clubs and this is the patch they wear. law abiding clubs are 99%. me, i belong to a drinking club with a motorcycle problem.:D

Attachments

• 1_er_patch.jpg
    1_er_patch.jpg
    6.5 KB · Views: 4