Can a job site "run dry" ?

DeletedUser

Hey Guys,
Still a little new to this but I have noticed I have better luck finding products/items at the same job site but in a different location. Is that supposed to happen? can a job site run dry of products/items?
Thanks,
B

DeletedUser

Some think it increases your chances of finding an item if you mix it up a little. i.e. don't go to the same (probably nearest) spot. This may or may not be true, like praying.

Some say that if you are looking for a specific item (like for a quest) it is harder to find.

IMHO I think the percentages of item drop are adequate. Sometimes you get lucky and find what you need straight away, and sometimes you don't.

But I am pretty sure the items don't run out.

Hope that helps

DeletedUser

There is absolutely no difference between one job site or another. Others will say there is and cite "this one time" as their reasoning, but as to directly answer your question: no, sites cannot run dry. Sometimes you are unlucky.

DeletedUser

I think there's a reason it's called luck, sometimes your lucky and sometimes not which gives the impression the location has run dry.

DeletedUser

Superstitions are superstitions.... no matter how you look at it, it all comes down to luck. Don't over-analyze things, you will get confused and start thinking things that aren't true. Stick to the basics.

DeletedUser

Some think it increases your chances of finding an item if you mix it up a little. i.e. don't go to the same (probably nearest) spot. This may or may not be true, like praying.

Some say that if you are looking for a specific item (like for a quest) it is harder to find.

All we know is, he's called the Stig.

...wait, hang on...

------

More seriously, might try a different location next time I go Treasure Hunting.