Camping

DeletedUser9470

before anyone dares say ive started this camping situation...

facts dont lie

campingsheet.jpg

DeletedUser9470

just preventing loads of future nonesense from the IJ family
;)
attacked twice! as a 0% dueller i cannot put up with being camped, dont expect me to sit around and do nothing about it...

DeletedUser

I don't get why you put this here. So you were attacked twice by Irufis since you had alot of money on you, as seen on the dueling thread, so then you decided to go and duel him twice.

Why put it on here?

DeletedUser

I don't get why you put this here. So you were attacked twice by Irufis since you had alot of money on you, as seen on the dueling thread, so then you decided to go and duel him twice.

Why put it on here?

His point is that he is camping that town
See the dates of all duels ^ ....

DeletedUser

Oh, it just seemed that he was talking about how the camping situation was Irufis "camped" him when Irufis dueled him twice, and that the camping situation was Irufis attacking him.

DeletedUser9470

if you had a look at times you would notice that ir ufis is in fact camping.
did you not see him at diablo rigdge for over 24 hours?
isnt hellstrom now there since last night??
just saying dont expect to camp me and not be camped urself
have fun
:D

DeletedUser

By all means, attack me as often as you like. Feel free to do it every hour. Invite your friends too.

Just please bring more cash with you next time.

Edit: Oh and 8 hours between attacks is hardly camping. But I really do not care, you can camp me any time you wish.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Yeah he really didn't camp you. He attacked you only twice, and those attacks were hours apart.

DeletedUser

This thread seems to be kinda pointless, and I have no idea why it's even here. Obviously not being camped.
But I don't mind this thread. I was worried w10 was getting boring:)

DeletedUser

Hey got it wrong the number 1 camper is upanator from IJ! He sat our town for over 24 hours!

DeletedUser

It is because your town is filled with easy targets.

I use your town often to just quickly get my dueling motivation down.

Now if only you can ask your town members to keep more cash on hand. You were the only person I made more than $100 off when I visited earlier today.

DeletedUser

Probely but I don't think I attacked anyone ;p I just do two duels then go and do something lol I think I was at a random town for like three days cuz I forgot to log on ;)
Thanks Donkey for my signture lol

DeletedUser

Probely but I don't think I attacked anyone ;p I just do two duels then go and do something lol I think I was at a random town for like three days cuz I forgot to log on ;)
Thanks Donkey for my signture lol

If you want to take that good for you! But I think if you quote something you have to show that you have not taken the full quote! hehehehe

"...... number 1....."

If you really need to do that, great for you! And just to make sure everyone is on the right page, you attacked most of the town so 2 is alot of Bull! If you going to do something, the best thing you can do is not make you self look all good and tell everyone that you attacked for the easy win! I respect ir.ufis more then i do you! He attacked once and then went. You hung around for over a day like a bad smell!

It is because your town is filled with easy targets.

I use your town often to just quickly get my dueling motivation down.

Now if only you can ask your town members to keep more cash on hand. You were the only person I made more than $100 off when I visited earlier today.

Sorry had to check, but you only got $104 from me! that's not really that much to how much i could have had on me!

And I will give you some respect, cus you were the one and only person that has knocked me out! Not happened upto you attacked me! Will try to have more on me next time! but as I do a job then bank the money right away, don't get your hopes up mate!

DeletedUser9470

you wanna camp out west its where the money is

wel not after you, fs, berkie, vic, or myself have been there theres not really much left...
lol
and upanator dont show there!
theyre my cash cows, keep hitting donkey!

DeletedUser

yeah but they can get it all back now as i cant travel out there any more ill just have to join another world and camp