Camping and KOing Towns

DeletedUser14793

Badass.

camping and KOing towns is the only fun left in this game. It dosent matter if its a small town, a large town or a alliance with 30 towns, my town will kill you. fun times :)

DeletedUser9470

mmm, camp koing isnt very fun when it happens to you, so i dont do it myself unless theres a reason:
reasons you would get kod:
1-ur not tough enough as a worker and get 1 straighted by a 0%.
2-ur not smart enough and keep your wallet stashed for 0%ers to hit you over and over again untill u pop.
3-ur an enemy.
4-u deserved it and someone wanted to put their point across.

If you are getting koed by a guy/town for no reason at all, every 48 then i would be very surprised.
If though this is the case there are 4 ways to deal with it:
1-leave town and dont be part of a town
2-leave that world
3-call a big tough friend.
4-talk

DeletedUser

Sounds like your town was unfortunate enough to have been found by some idiot. People who camp small towns and attack relentlessly show a certain level of immaturity. There is plenty of fun to be had in this game by everyone. Each character type has many ways to amuse a player. And for a good long while at that. The problem lies in certain people not having a clue how to play a game with other people. Ever heard the phrase "Does not play well with other children"? Usually in the background story of someone who ended up on the news for a really bad reason. Well these types are here in abundance. The fact that you can duel someone many levels below yours is a bad choice by the devs. They really ought to have had a character type called Outlaw instead of Dueler. Then these uber aggressive mouth breathers could have an outlet and the normal humans could eventually hunt them down and kill, not KO, but kill them. The Outlaw character would have to be written so it had a short but exciting life span befitting the attention span of the players in question. Just have to tough it out for now until the devs rewrite the characters or MR. "Badass" gets bored which he will. Best of luck and deposit your money at every opportunity.

DeletedUser

It's a clear major flaw in the game. I say major because of the devastating impact it has on the game, potentially causing players to quit & there's no sensible countermeasures.

The only possible countermeasure is to take the stupid step of camping out in that guy's/girl's town & do the same back. It's not fun.

There's a simple solution, to be allowed to duel those located in your home town.
_ _ __ __ __ _ _

Dgorsk, if you & your town members think its fun then you've probably played the game too long. Pity that there aren't more players willing to hunt down these campers & those towns that support them.

DeletedUser1121

If you are getting koed by a guy/town for no reason at all, every 48 then i would be very surprised.
If though this is the case there are 4 ways to deal with it:
1-leave town and dont be part of a town
2-leave that world
3-call a big tough friend.
4-talk

Sure hope this is in random order :)

DeletedUser16628

Badass:
Camping towns for 3-4 hours that it takes to ko them is lots of fun.There is a challenge there as you never know who is going to give you a little trouble.The best moment was the total destruction of a very large town in mere hours.My advice leave town or that world like Neo said or you better call lots of big tough friends because talking won't work here.Just the truth nothing more or less enjoy the game:)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

My only problem with camping is, the guys that do 1 duel and hit the hotel over and over. Its a game flaw that allows campers to duel as much as they want without suffering any consequences. Its hard to fault the player using his tactical advantages in his best interest.

This could be corrected quite easily. If you duel in a town, the hotel is closed to you for 24 hrs. If you attempt to use it, a warning would pop up similar to entering an enemy fort. This would force the player to go to a nearby town to hide which is more life like anyways.

DeletedUser

This could be corrected quite easily. If you duel in a town, the hotel is closed to you for 24 hrs. If you attempt to use it, a warning would pop up similar to entering an enemy fort. This would force the player to go to a nearby town to hide which is more life like anyways.

Another good idea. There's two excellent ideas in this very thread that would massively improve gameplay for a majority of players.

Of course I'd suspect that these suggestions have been made before so I wouldn't hold my breath.

DeletedUser

I agree with Billy. But there is no mechanism to stop people from dueling below their level or dueling someone who is out of town working. It might get fixed but don't hold your breath. Just have to count on stronger fighters to get revenge. That's a problem for medium and small towns.

DeletedUser14793

All the stronger fighters are in the towns doing the camping.

DeletedUser16628

I duel all above below it does not matter.I gallop to the town pull into the hotel and start @ the bottom and work my way to the top.Whoever I can duel ,well I do so and from experience the boys from bloody path can more than handle upper level talent whoever is in the way becomes a victim of the bloody path.

DeletedUser14793

Some of us go from the top down, and other from the bottom up. We meet in the middle and give eachother high fives and move on to the next town. Quite possibly the most fun you can have in a game, plus the funny telegrams you get make it all the more worthwhile.

DeletedUser

Im glad infiniti99 and dgorsk made the comments they did because it mirrors some situations ive been in. I enjoy studying my opponents, and usually know beforehand whether or not i am going to win a duel. Now, if it were a matter of someone in our town and we just need to break down his hp to get him to an inn, or have a chance at a KO because this guy/girl is either afk, cocky, ignorant, you name it, than im all for it. But wars aside, do you go into a town attacking the bottom and working your way up, or start at the top and work your way down?

DeletedUser

I'm glad for drorsk's & infiniti99's posts.
That's because it highlights how flawed the current situation is and how badly it needs to be fixed. Players like drorsk & infiniti99 drive away thousands of customers and that's because it's no fun to have players like these attacking you & even if you're a great solder, there's no real effective countermeasure.

The only possible countermeasure is to go to that guy's town and constantly camp there. Really it sucks and a majority of players would end up quitting purely because of the suckiness of it. But if TW is happy to constantly lose hundreds & thousands of customers because of this flaw then that's their decision.

(edit : If drorsk or infiniti99 was in my world, I'd camp in their town and hit all of their workers, no second guesses as to why)

DeletedUser16628

The new update is not far away and that will be duel on the spot and that will be hounds to the hunters so to speak.For right now this is how it's done and I would respect you more for fighting back than just crying about it.Was not saying you were crying just in general better to fight back than cry.

DeletedUser

Funny, bringing immaturity into this subject. This is a game, for crying out loud. I play a few worlds and on most I play to duel. Got a problem with that? Deal with it. I play this game for FUN, yes, FUN. So if you want to tell me how to/how not to play this game or call me immature for doing something, then please step aside and remember it's just a game. Honestly, I don't really care if people leave the game cause of me. It just proves those sad people couldn't handle just playing a simple game, probably a bunch of 9 year olds.

Oh, and I don't really care about traveling 10 minutes away to stay at a neighboring hotel. Honestly, it does not bother me one bit. Add it to the game for all I care, it will not stop me from camping you!

DeletedUser

If you duel for XPs, you can't really hit lower lvl targets. 0 motivation duelers are a different story, but they have 2 major weaknesses. They cant hit higher lvl players and they lvl up slowly.

My advice would be to work high xp jobs and when your energy is low, go to a fort battle. You will lvl up much faster and soon be out of their range. If they duel you during this time, you will have little money and a KO assures 48 hrs of uninterrupted work.

High tactics gear or stay out of town for a week works as well. A coalition of soldiers from the area can work together and camp them as well. Soldiers have a certain obligation to their town as do the other classes. Make sure they are putting forth some kind of effort.