Camanchebonekid

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

alright i got a good old story to tell. so i get a tele from a friend saying a friend of his keeps being harrasesed by this player, Camanchebonekid. so naturaly i go duel him, wait a bit, then duel him again. i win both times.

Total health points
- 5 HP
Total health points
- 664 HP
Gamecmdr wins the duel, gains 67 experience points and steals $277 from Camanchebonekid.

Total health points
- 5 HP
Total health points
- 279 HP
Gamecmdr wins the duel, gains 65 experience points and steals $184 from Camanchebonekid.

i was about to go in for the kill in a third duel when i noticed he wasnt in town, and i had a telegram

he'd left town, blocked my messages, and sent me one full of profanities. in his profile he advertises how good his dueling record is, yet when he is dueled in respose he acts like that.

so the morl of the story is if you can dish it out, make sure you can take it, and if he wants to join your town, know what kind of a person he is.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

alright i got a good old story to tell. so i get a tele from a friend saying a friend of his keeps being harrasesed by this player, Camanchebonekid. so naturaly i go duel him, wait a bit, then duel him again. i win both times.

Total health points
- 5 HP
Total health points
- 664 HP
Gamecmdr wins the duel, gains 67 experience points and steals $277 from Camanchebonekid.

Total health points
- 5 HP
Total health points
- 279 HP
Gamecmdr wins the duel, gains 65 experience points and steals $184 from Camanchebonekid.

i was about to go in for the kill in a third duel when i noticed he wasnt in town, and i had a telegram

he'd left town, blocked my messages, and sent me one full of profanities. in his profile he advertises how good his dueling record is, yet when he is dueled in respose he acts like that.

so the morl of the story is if you can dish it out, make sure you can take it, and if he wants to join your town, know what kind of a person he is.

Report him to the admin.

DeletedUser

Total health points
- 5 HP
Total health points
- 664 HP

Total health points
- 5 HP
Total health points
- 279 HP

I thought there is no harrasement, only dueling whenever, whoever and how often you want...i was wrong...

BTW: for the mail, he wrote, i admit it was wrong, he should be banned for it...

DeletedUser

if your being repetedly attacks you can call that harrassment sure kimi, so i guess you could say that about chippa, and i think that instead of whining about it calling for someone to help you is a much better idea

DeletedUser

if your being repetedly attacks you can call that harrassment sure kimi, so i guess you could say that about chippa, and i think that instead of whining about it calling for someone to help you is a much better idea

I agree, well i think you didnt get the point of my post, i wasnt trying to get help, i was only trying to put out the mere nature of his doing...

You are right, calling for someone to help is a good idea, but isnt that also whining?:)

BTW: Who is Kimi?

Dang man, im not a girl, and im not from Finnland...you wanna know my real name: Aleš
MY game name is actually the slovenian nickname for Ali Hasan al Madžid, Sadams war minister...:)
Kemicni means Chemical in Slovene...
To find out something about our land:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slovenia

SLOVENIA...watch the EM in basketball, you will see what our small land can do!!!!

DeletedUser

I agree, well i think you didnt get the point of my post, i wasnt trying to get help, i was only trying to put out the mere nature of his doing...

You are right, calling for someone to help is a good idea, but isnt that also whining?:)

BTW: Who is Kimi?

Dang man, im not a girl, and im not from Finnland...you wanna know my real name: Aleš
MY game name is actually the slovenian nickname for Ali Hasan al Madžid, Sadams war minister...:)
Kemicni means Chemical in Slovene...
To find out something about our land:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slovenia

SLOVENIA...watch the EM in basketball, you will see what our small land can do!!!!

i was typing fast, ment to say kemi as in kemichni in your name.

and saying to a friend hey man could you help me out and ko this guy isnt exactly whining. if your jut asking a favor your not complaining about anything.

DeletedUser

I reccomend to keep attacking him :D i looked at his dueling record. almost 1000 wins. Must be a 0 motivation dueler. Wat a noob... Duel him somemore, see what he does. I bet hell do NOTHING. Maybe leave the town but oh well. Just attack other people in his town and wait till he comes back.

DeletedUser

1000 wins, he must be dueling crap players. Of the top 500ish duelists I thought Chippa had the most wins with about 600.

DeletedUser

MY game name is actually the slovenian nickname for Ali Hasan al Madžid,

Worlds most unfortunate but greatest comedian.

"We are in control of Baghbad, the allied forces have not entered our city"

Cue a bomb going off 300 metres behind him.

I found him and yes 980+ wins, 45 minute walk in Indian Gear.

I'll find out if he is as abusive as Hoofdjager.

Forgot about this... Wednesday, maybe.

DeletedUser

I finally got my first hate telegram from him, it only took 2 attacks. I couldn't respond because he blocked me.

DeletedUser

Thursday, I promise... 2 hours from where I am and it's my school night bed time.

DeletedUser

So I finally walked there and he was KO'd.. Should have checked first really, shouldn't I. Silly Squaw!

DeletedUser

I don't think my Indian Gear and Huckleberrys Slingshot would be that useful in a duel. But it cuts down travel time almost by half.

Status
Not open for further replies.