Call Of Duty Vs Medal Of Honor

• Thread starter Jim PlunderSilver
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Alright this is a debaition topic and not one of those counting topics.
Try To Tell Me the Difference And Motivate Me To Buy Which Game Type(Well Not Really but good to make it a goal....)

ill go start it off with the basics.

Medal Of Honor Perks:

Better Single Player

More Weapons

Muti-Player Has Goals And Unique Useable weapons

Call Of Duty Perks:

Vehicles

Muti-Kill Bonuses

Ranking

Knifes

Fire Arm Add-ons(attachments) and Camo skins

Medal Of Honor Dis-Advantages:

No Ranking

No Vehicles

Harder Mp Connection

Call Of duty Dis-Advantages:

No Goals

Less Weapons

No Mortars or Portable Mg or Anti-Tank rifle(also known as a mounted bazzoka)

This is some info and not a debate itself, Just info for the people to know so they wont get imbarrased or start a flame war over false info.

DeletedUser

Call of Duty reigns supreme simply because it has the best zombie mini-game (really not even a mini-game at this point) I've ever seen. Hell, it's the best zombie level/game/expansion ever. They could totally make a stand-alone zombie game just by using that level and I seriously hope they do.

DeletedUser13682

CoD is better. I've played both, and CoD is just better and more fun to play than MoH. But on one MoH at least, you could have four weapons at a time, while on CoD you can only have two, not counting grenades and other explosives.

DeletedUser13682

A super soldier I'm guessing. But it was unrealistic. Even the two main weapons is a little iffy.

DeletedUser

I only have CoD 4 but I think it rocks. I still enjoy Halo 3 but CoD kicks it's bottom as well. (Halo does have some interesting Zombie aspects as well)

I don't really play the story line much in these games. I prefer online play and matchmaking. With the human element in there it is just more fun to me.

DeletedUser

Cod mp has no point which pisses me off. you reach lvl 65 and thats it. you have the simple barbie doll game play while Moh you go around and plant bombs and blow up stuff.

DeletedUser13682

Yeah, the Flood are the zombies. Millions of mindless brutes ready for someone to take control of them, and blindly following whoever controls them. And they are a lot stronger than Earth zombies.

DeletedUser

there are 13 players, three start off as Zombies and the rest are usually in some sort of fortification. The zombies can move faster, jump higher, but only have the energy sword. Everyone else has the magnum and a shotgun. It is based on how many kills you get, as either zombie or not. As soon as a zombie kills you you respawn as a zombie yourself. I believe there are three rounds.

this game is only in matchmaking and or custom games. There are special games every weekend and the zombies was this weekends game.

DeletedUser

I would like to play this game.

It's just too bad I hate Halo. :/

DeletedUser

BioShock was pretty well done but with no Mp.
Waiting for the 2nd to come out and with Wolfenstein.
Both Are Awesome Games.

DeletedUser

COD is better due to its campaign, its stays with a squad and is believe able where as MH you have a squad for like the first 3 missions and then you become like a secret agent spy guy which i find annoying and boring after a while, it happens in every game MH has produced.