Calamity wants you - YES YOU!!!

DeletedUser12268

RECRUITMENT OPEN - And we have a Fort!!

Calamity currently has 2 spots open, looking for Duelers or Soldiers to fill these positions

Why join Calamity?
Calamity has a wide varity of jobs around town and we have dedicated workers/builders eager to build, grow and move forward

You must be an active player and ranked lvl 15 or above. You should also be prepared to make regular contributions to the town so we can build/grow quicker & recruit even more members.

TO ALL CLASSES
Simply leave your details such as name, character class and lvl.
If you miss out on this recrutiment don't worry, your information will be kept and as soon as we have room we will contact you. First come, first served. So if you want to be at the top of the recruitment list send me a telegram or reply to this thread and sign up now ;)

What Calamity has built so far

Hotel - lvl 5
Bank - lvl 7
Tailor - lvl 8
Gunsmith - lvl 8
General Store - lvl 8
Town Hall - lvl 9
Residence - lvl 7

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser12268

Well that didn't take long, we are full again already :D

We will upgrade the residence again ASAP. Please feel free to leave your details and you will be contacted once we have room.

*The next recruitment will consist of 1 member from each class*

DeletedUser12268

We will have 4 more positions available in our town within the week.

*Priority will go to a dueler who will inturn become our town sheriff*

After one month this person will be rewarded the position of Co-Founder. Unlike some towns, this title does not get handed out lightly and should be thought of as a privilege.
Send me a PM or leave your details here if your interested ;)

DeletedUser12268

We now have room for a Dueler, (town sheriff).
If any1 is interested be quick to reply, I am sure this slot will be filled in the next 24hrs.

DeletedUser12268

RECRUITMENT OPEN - CALAMITY IS LOOKING FOR MORE MEMBERS

We have 3 spots available. Open to all classes. Send me a telegram or reply to this thread if you are interested in joining Calamity ;)

DeletedUser12268

We currently have 2 spots open. Send me a telegram or reply to this thread :coolg:

DeletedUser12268

Calamity is currently full. Will update again once room is available.

Please feel free to send me a telegram if you are interested in joing our town and you will be contacted once we have room

Bank - lvl 4
Tailor - lvl 3
Gunsmith - lvl 2 (currently upgrading to lvl 3)
General Store - lvl 3
Town Hall - lvl 5
Residence - lvl 3 (next upgrade)

DeletedUser12268

The residence has just been upgraded so we have 5 spots open.

Preference will go to dueler & soldier classes.

Please reply to this thread or send me a telegram if you wish to join Calamity.

Bank - lvl 4
Tailor - lvl 4
Gunsmith - lvl 4
General Store - lvl 4
Town Hall - lvl 5
Residence - lvl 4

DeletedUser12268

We are full again already :laugh:

If you are still interested in joining Calamity please forward your details and you will be contacted once we upgrade the residence.

DeletedUser12268

RECRUITMENT OPEN

Calamity currently has 2 spots open.

If you wan to be part of a great town with active forums and friendly people sign up or contact me in game.

DeletedUser12268

RECRUITMENT OPEN - And we have a Fort!!

Calamity currently has 2 spots open, looking for Duelers or Soldiers to fill these positions

Why join Calamity?
Calamity has a wide varity of jobs around town and we have dedicated workers/builders eager to build, grow and move forward

You must be an active player and ranked lvl 15 or above. You should also be prepared to make regular contributions to the town so we can build/grow quicker & recruit even more members.

What Calamity has built so far

Hotel - lvl 5
Bank - lvl 7
Tailor - lvl 8
Gunsmith - lvl 8
General Store - lvl 8
Town Hall - lvl 9
Residence - lvl 7

Did I mention we have a fort :rollg: