Buzzsawnian Empire Welcomes You

DeletedUser

Welcome We are happy that you find interest in joining Our Empire and hope to be welcoming you soon to one of our fine towns. Buzzsaws Rifles, and West Ridge, if you would like to know more be patient We am off to the Dr's and will write more later!

Emperor Buzzsaw

And now for more I Buzzsaw am making a fun small Empire I have no plans of getting much bigger then 200 or so that sounds manageable to me, and we will be ably to attack forts regularly and in time we will win one if many of us are interested in fort battles as I hope you are.I am just looking for people who wish to have fun and be part of a team. We follow the theory that if its a worker we do not attack it I especially encourage this being a worker myself.

If you are interested join up at least for a bit and check it out maybe you are that extra piece we need to have the most fun. I suppose I should write more stuff as Emperor I need someone to do this for me and there is another draw.

Job Opportunities we have em we are young and growing and need people who are active and like to post and talk we will need diplomats generals all sorts of jobs are opening as we speak please contact Buzzsaw at Buzzsaws Rifles or Antilles in West Ridge for invites.

Have Fun out there everyone.
Buzzsaw

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

The Empire is growing in leaps and bounds we will be starting a couple new towns soon and are hoping some of you are in need of a new home a funner more organized home we are growing and there is plenty of opportunity in a growing Empire to forge a place for yourself. give me a holler
Buzzsaw