Bulls-Eye

DeletedUser

bullseyefinal.jpg

Bulls-Eye and Bully (our sister town) are not click and recruit towns. We carefully consider each application based on town needs and the applicants needs. Bulls-Eye members will be knowledgeable about the game, follow all The West rules and town rules, be helpful to their town mates, answer when called to arms, and always act honorably within the game.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I am very new, but addicted and have little school hours =) So i will become good, but for now i am lvl 1 almost 2. One good thing i can offer is, almost anything you want =) I would like to join your town asap but just tell me what you want me to be and ill become it.

DeletedUser

Bulls-Eye is recruiting all levels and all classes. We are prepared for forts. Come join one of the major forces and premier towns in the middle of the world.

We are a maxed out town (so your money is yours) with great shops and active players. We have a sister town and several shopping arrangements. We don't do full NAPs so duelers are not limited on whom they can duel. We do have some dueling arrangements with other towns but they are very limited.

We need builders for forts, and adventurers, duelers and soldiers for town defense and fort battles. New players or veterans. All are welcome. Apply in game to Denisero. Do not apply through the forum or your application may be missed.

Bulls-Eye has the #1 ranked dueler on the server.

Statistics of the town Bulls-Eye
All duels 6836
Duels won 4323
Duels lost 2513
Difference 1810
Passed-out opponents 702
Passed-out members 407

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

We own the large fort in our sector. We also have all precise fort weapons in our Gunsmith for those level 33 and up. Still have room for more members. Send ingame message to Denisero for invite. All Character classes welcome.

DeletedUser

We have room for about 10 more members. All classes and levels, veterans or newcomers are welcome.

DeletedUser

The number 3 ranked town in world 6 is recruiting all levels and classes. Come join us today.

DeletedUser

Thanks! And good luck to you not getting beat up by a worker anymore. I also appreciate the free bumping you've been giving my town advert all day.

DeletedUser

Denisero I want to join! i sent you a telegram ingame but you haven't replyed so i tried here. I am a level 31 Trapper