Bulls Bend, be there or be square!

• Thread starter DeletedUser9887
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Bulls Bend

BullsBend.png

Town Founder: HerrVonCroy

We are located bottom row, furthest right column.

We are looking for new players to help expand our community. We currently have 2 vacancies and 32 members. We always keep 1 spot open for shoppers. Anyone wishing to join when full can be added to a waiting list.

We are a well organised town, with a team of dedicated builders working around the clock. Our forums are very busy, and everybody gets a say. We also have duelers to defend our citizens too.

We are currently looking for a few more soldiers/duelers to add to the posse. Moneymakers are always welcome too. However, all applications will be considered.

Our town items thread can be found here.

Town info:

Town Hall - 8 *currently being upgraded*
Residences - 8
Bank - 6
Hotel - 5
Gunsmith - 6
Tailor - 6
General Store - 6
Mortician - 1

If you wish to apply, post below. Please state your level, class (or intended class) and a bit about yourself to do with the game. Alternatively PM me on these forums.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser914

I likes the sound of this town, is that lady included lol ;)
I may not be planning to be a builder but I will be one of your money makers

InGame Name: Hywel Dda
Character Level (XP/XP): Lvl 8 78/91
Current Residency: Homeless
Previous Residency: None
Accumulated Contributions: $11000 in 2 worlds.
Cash/Bank Account: $232
Highest Attribute: Stength and Trade jointly
1st Highest Skill: Toughness - 12
2nd Highest Skill: Stamina
3rd Highest Skill: Animal instinct
Intended Character Build: Adventurer/Money maker
Declared Intentions: Work hard, find good items to sell and make loads of money for the town, may skill for duelling if required.

Personal Requirements/Requests: Quick growing town/ hard working members and friendly community ;)

DeletedUser9887

Hywel Dda, hmmm, I like the sound of money.. but I really need builders too.
Btw: if I would say the lady is included you might change your mind ;).

DeletedUser

Remember we need to fund our building though, one money maker would be good. That way we can upgrade residences quickly to get more members.

DeletedUser

I would like to join when the town is ready. Send me an invitation until then please.

DeletedUser914

Hywel Dda, hmmm, I like the sound of money.. but I really need builders too.
Btw: if I would say the lady is included you might change your mind ;).

Itsyour decision but as Alex says it would help to have one money maker. I completely understand about having mainly builders, but you may benefit from me bringing in more building cash :) I have $233 risinig and I am active at least 4 times a day at the mo.

TBH best job so far is repairing fences :)

DeletedUser

Town

InGame Name:Meglomania
Character Level (XP/XP): Lvl 8 27/91
Current Residency: Homeless
Previous Residency: None
Accumulated Contributions: eh heaps in all 6 other worlds
Cash/Bank Account: $164
Highest Attribute: Charisma and Dex
1st Highest Skill: Aim
2nd Highest Skill: shooting
3rd Highest Skill: toughness
Intended Character Build: Adventurer/Dueler
Declared Intentions: Work hard, find good items to sell and make loads of money for the town,
Personal Requirements/Requests: Quick growing town/ hard working members and friendly community :nowink:

I log in 3-4 times everyday

heh my best job available is Guarding fort

DeletedUser

We have 2 spaces, looking for soldiers/duelers preferably lvl 15+

Pm me here or in-game,

AlexGv1

DeletedUser

I have just started to play...but I know being a resident of a town would be the thing to do...and after looking at a few descriptions...your looks like a good option. I'm not even sure of how to do everything yet...and have a few questions/things to learn...but I know once i get into it all...i would be beneficial to any town who would have me...probably more of a builder than a fighter...but i'll know better once i get more familiar with things. So I await your reply...and Thanks for considering me.!!

DeletedUser

I have just started to play...but I know being a resident of a town would be the thing to do...and after looking at a few descriptions...your looks like a good option. I'm not even sure of how to do everything yet...and have a few questions/things to learn...but I know once i get into it all...i would be beneficial to any town who would have me...probably more of a builder than a fighter...but i'll know better once i get more familiar with things. So I await your reply...and Thanks for considering me.!!

Hi, what level are you at the moment? And which class would you consider being at the moment. We need duelers and soldiers more than anything right now.

Thanks for your interest,

Alex

DeletedUser

Residences have been upgraded and we are looking for more new members to fill up the slots. All classes considered, lvl 10+. PM me here or in-game.

DeletedUser

Bump needed, many new buildings and 5 vacancies. Currently ranked 40 with ~15k points.