building teamwork idea

DeletedUser

I invented this game for my town. Mainly to try to build up teamwork and coordination. Ive broken my towns duelers up into 4 teams based on the times their most active during the day. 3 different shifts... am, pm, am/pm and low motivation duelers... so four teams total.

anyways heres the rules for the game

Every once in awhile we might have a friendly team contest called team battles. Hopefully this will help us get better at using team work and coordination. Okay theres only one way to score points and thats by knocking enemies the <bleep> out. Before each battle the town council or myself will decide which deulers are high priorty targets. These targets will usually be duelers that have been pain in our ass campers or tough duelers that need to take a time out.

3 points for a high priorty target (each team will be assigned 2 high priorty targets to take out that are worth 3 points each BUT each team can only receive 3 points once each battle) because of the time differences some teams will have a advantage over others because they can start attacking earliar to get around this problem there will be two target towns a primary and secondary and 2 high priorty targets at each town BUT you can only score 3 points once! so nailing any of the four possible targets... 2 at each town gets you the points. With two target towns their should be plenty of targets not already KOed for every team.

2 points for a big wig (town founder or counselor)
1 point for any other KO

TEAM BATTLE MVP (player) each team will vote which player was the mvp of their team and the winning teams MVP will be the overall MVP for that team battle series

1. (team name) (Point total)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

MVP = Micro Valued Player?

Also, you should have posted this in the Saloon section!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

MVP = Micro Valued Played?

Also, you should have posted this in the Saloon section!

doctor no is right. Diggo could you please move this to the saloon section.

I started this thread because I thought other people might like the game I started.

Deleted User - 819397

now this is a sweet idea...I might try to have this implemented in my town!:D Thanks Shauty!