Builder Bounties

• Thread starter DeletedUser5769
  • Start date

DeletedUser

You think it does, but you know what, I also have a builder in another world. Difference is I don't cry when I get attacked it's part of the game. I have duelers in my town that go do what they have to do, then that's the end of that. I, unlike Miss Sara, I am a true builder. I am 30 levels lower then she is and have better building skills that she claims to have, so don't give me this builder BS.

I don't see anyone on here complaining just putting the other side of the story out so everyone else can see the truth rather than your rather distorted version , after all who even started the thread asking for players to duel her ?

As far as I read it and judging by your lack of real dueling skills compared to your ranking you have spent a lot of time attacking builders ( how about continually knocking out our other builder Alpha and telling them you would keep doing it every 2 days as an example) then when a player catches you out you go running to the whole world offering to pay to have them taken out ,hardly the actions of a player who doesn't cry about ,but there again most of your posts are a contradiction so at least there's nothing new there.

The way it stands is still the same, attack our builders and we will attack you and your town leave them in peace and you and your town will be left in peace to,that cant be hard to work out or is it ?

DeletedUser

Yes ARthgallo plays as a builder on world 7, when he saw I was playing that world too he quickly started bleating to his towns mates that I'd attacked him - when I hadn't, got some rather curt warning messages from his towns duelling fraternity to leave him alone when I'd not even attacked him.

I'd pay him a visit on World 6 but he's too low level.

DeletedUser5769

Oxo you asked that I leave Alpha alone and I have, the only reason I hit him was I was there and she was sleeping. She is the target will be until she changes her attitude. She is a whiner and all there is to it.
This is a message from your own town member...Clint Eastwoods On 6/3/09 at 12:10 AM i completely agree im so sick of here she makes me sick the only reason i lost was i missed every shot and she hit me once and now she thinks shes better then me.

So she cries everytime.

DeletedUser

I'm 100% sure Clint Eastwoods isn't and has never been part of a town I have. If he duelled me and beat me it was when I was armed with a Wrench in building attire and since he is currently asking me for assistance in beating up a player that is constantly duelling him I'm pretty sure I beat him up pretty bad.

I see you fished out a quote from my profile on world 8, quite frankly I'm surprised the account still exists, I would have thought it had been deleted by now. I'm not going to play with premium on every world. Premium is very useful, mostly just the extra energy and the character bonus which works well for Adventurers (level 4 hotels & items/luck) & Soldiers (weapons 6 level early, 100% tactic bonus). It's useless for duellers & workers, mostly. Automation isn't worth the money if you can login enough, extra income becomes pointless after you've got the best clothes.

So my point was I joined World 8 decided to play as a dueller as I hadn't played that before, but my town got into a scrape early, I had to duel soldiers that were a couple of levels below me but had weapons 4 levels before me.. It's impossible, then once the dueller quest sequence appeared and I looked it up on weststats I realised my mistake going melee over firearms, that sequence is much better suited to shooters than vigor players. So I thought screw it, chalk that one down as a bad lot and move on.. I sold everything I'd purchased/found and donated heavily to the town I was part of.

Since your such a persistent idiot, I might come beat up your builder on world 7 tomorrow, I havent until now due to the fact I'd never want to attack a builder, builders should be cherished not duelled. But I may break my conduct just for you. Your still to rubbish for me to attack on World 6.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5769

Unlike you, I won't cry about getting dueled never have never will. You tried to have dueler character and were unsuccessful, what did you do give up and place the blame on others. I see a pattern developing

DeletedUser

I wouldn't say I was unsuccessful, when I quit I was ranked in the top 200 on the world, despite those soldiers attacking me all the time with better weapons I was never once KO'd and I won as many duels as I lost.

DeletedUser

Unlike you, I won't cry about getting dueled never have never will. You tried to have dueler character and were unsuccessful, what did you do give up and place the blame on others. I see a pattern developing

This is totally pathetic. If you attack someone the first time, its your fault if you die. I get ko'd on W6 every 2 days but some times i ko them. They dont complain to me or anyone else.

The only person to blame is yourself.

DeletedUser5769

I personally don't have a problem getting KO'd. I've been Ko'd by better then Miss. Oxo is one of them. I never had an issue with may I say knocking myself out in a fight agaisnt Miss, the issue is with Miss' comments. She has the mouth and here lies the problem I was nice and quiet even left her alone, yet she kept posting crappy messages so I returned. Case and point the message you replied to, that is her complaining of not being able to duel in her worlds blames other players for her inability to duel...

DeletedUser

um can we get back on topic instead of just flaming each other but no moderators caome upon this so please get back on topic

DeletedUser5769

No problem the thread is builder bounties... Post your whinny builder here for bounty....

DeletedUser

I personally don't have a problem getting KO'd. I've been Ko'd by better then Miss. Oxo is one of them. I never had an issue with may I say knocking myself out in a fight agaisnt Miss, the issue is with Miss' comments. She has the mouth and here lies the problem I was nice and quiet even left her alone, yet she kept posting crappy messages so I returned. Case and point the message you replied to, that is her complaining of not being able to duel in her worlds blames other players for her inability to duel...

You started a thread on the forum! All I did was put stuff (that was fairly humiliating to you, but you deserved it) in my profile which I'm pretty sure virtually no-one looks at!

DeletedUser

BTW ARth.. Two guys took up your bounty, when I was building town and armed with a Wrench, they won... But couldn't KO me, I've since visited them and haven't lost yet. I did KO one of them with a single attack, but after three attacks the other guy was still standing (he's smart unlike you he invests in HP).

I see your running around with a Stetson on these days, you need those HP points I'm sure. And I'm sure better people than Moi have KO'd you on World 4, it's not difficult, I spent the majority of my game play on that world building... Only one town to go and a fair few hours of Drilling Oil, then I'll convert completely to resistance dueller. Then I'll found a town right next to yours and you'll never be off the 48 hour shelf. Better come attack while you can (and I'm armed with a Wrench).

DeletedUser

can we please stop the flame wars this is no better than spam and id love to close this but i don't have the authority too so please get back on topic

DeletedUser

Well a few months later and having completed the Worker Quest sequence and helped build a Fort. I'm farming ARthgallo daily, I will stop when his win/loss record is negative.

DeletedUser14006

2afhki0.jpg

Is this not illegal under the new rules?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser13020

nah, ARthgalo doesn't want to push Miss Saravejo. He wants her to stop attacking him actually lol.

DeletedUser

And for the record, I didn't really care if I won or lost duels when ARthgallo attacked me the first time, I was a pure builder, what I didn't appreciate was him attacking me 3 times consecutively for a whole 7 XP each time.

DeletedUser

Reading this was quite funny as Miss Sarajevo was right all along! After reading this I will be making some visits to him on W6.