Builder Bounties

• Thread starter DeletedUser5769
  • Start date

DeletedUser3717

nah, ARthgalo doesn't want to push Miss Saravejo. He wants her to stop attacking him actually lol.

saying that in his town description might increase the chance of attacks?

DeletedUser

Town description? I'll have to go look.

Brave Soldier ARthgallo is now KOing himself every other day... Sigh.

And now he sleeps forever.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Dammit.. He moved some skill point outta health.. Grrr. Still it was nice of him to stay awake all day and not self KO.

Total health points
- 136 HP
Total health points
- 428 HP
Miss Sarajevo wins the duel, gains 173 experience points and steals $12 from ARthgallo.

Total health points
- 70 HP
Total health points
- 350 HP
Miss Sarajevo wins the duel, gains 170 experience points and steals $8 from ARthgallo.

Total health points
- 143 HP
Total health points
- 367 HP
ARthgallo passes out. Miss Sarajevo wins the duel, gains 161 experience points and steals $5 from ARthgallo.

DeletedUser13020

you still goin after him. you're really dedicated. id would have gotten tired already lol.

DeletedUser

this thread is by far the most interesting thread i've ever read........i've become a fan of Miss Sarajevo's dedication towards beating ARthgallo.Untill now i had only read builders whining about duelers dueling them....This was a new one for me
:)

DeletedUser

What else is there for a builder to do? I've helped build three towns and a Fort.. I'm currently building a town close to my loved one on my own, it's slow progress but I'm getting there. The sooner he stops sleeping all day and self KOing, the sooner I'll move on, but not until his win loss record is negative. After that I'll probably completely respec to do the level 65 & 72 quests, since they're something I haven't yet completed on any World. I would do so on Worlds 1 & 6 but my towns there seem constantly at war with others.

And just for the record I could go around beating up builders and low level melee duelers for cheap XP, but why lower my duel motivation for when my loved one is available to duel again.

DeletedUser14006

What else is there for a builder to do? I've helped build three towns and a Fort.. I'm currently building a town close to my loved one on my own, it's slow progress but I'm getting there. The sooner he stops sleeping all day and self KOing, the sooner I'll move on, but not until his win loss record is negative. After that I'll probably completely respec to do the level 65 & 72 quests, since they're something I haven't yet completed on any World. I would do so on Worlds 1 & 6 but my towns there seem constantly at war with others.

And just for the record I could go around beating up builders and low level melee duelers for cheap XP, but why lower my duel motivation for when my loved one is available to duel again.

Think you mean level 67 & 75 quests :)

DeletedUser

Heh maybe. I dunno. If ARth's win/loss record isn't negative by the time I am able to start doing those quests then thats when I'll move on.

Must have had some heavy drinking in ARth's town last night, he's been asleep all day today, I'll get the cheery chappy some Alkaseltzer. Quick recovery :)

DeletedUser

Well have a look at her and you will see she is not a pure builder
Shes smart for making her avatar a builder and have skills like a builder. There is nothing wrong with that. Its a simple strategy that anyone can do.

DeletedUser

I was a builder.. In fact except for Evangelising & Picking Agaves, the only jobs that I can do that are good still are Constructing a Ranch, Firefighter, Building Railroad Stations & Building Windmills.

That makes me more of a builder than half the world.

DeletedUser

It's boring now.. He must be dueling rubbish players to keep his stats up. I don't know how a soldier of his level can not hit me during a duel so often as I have very little dodge or appearence.

I'm going to get this town I founded Mortician stats upto 50-0, then I'm quitting to complete the level 67 quest. ARthgallo can keep dueling rubbish players and sleeping when I'm within a mile of his town.

DeletedUser

ARth won a duel against me and gloated allot (I believe that makes my duel record against him 52 wins, 4 losses, 5 KO's for me, 0 KO's for him). He only won since I decided to experiment with duel clothes. I believe could have KO'd him with a forth attack but decided against it, gotta have something to do tomorrow, it's better that he is duelable than KO'd. One day I will defeat him armed with a Screwdriver. He keeps duelling crap players so I'll never make his duel record negative.

DeletedUser

The fun is no more, all of Arth's town are going to leave it. It's going Ghost, I haven't KO'd Arth for a few weeks, since I've been dueling him only twice a day mostly, keep up the duel motivation & XP gained. I don't know what to do with my world 4 player now. There is a town with a level 5 hotel going for free, if anyone wants it.

DeletedUser13020

lol u drove him to quit, i think you did your job. well done!

DeletedUser

I don't think he has quit, just moving on to pastures new. I wouldn't want to force a player to quit, thats for sure, just teach the lesson that dueling builders is bad.

DeletedUser

When i dueled Miss Sarajevo i was just trying to level up i was very close to it and she was close. Anyway I sent that message to Arthgallo to make him happy. Miss Sarajevo had in here profile about me attacking her I apologized she said that if i beat up on Arthgallo and his town for a while she would remove me from the profile so i did knocking him out all the time. along with his town. So that is my story on my attack on her. HITTING BUILDERS IS WRONG AND I WILL NOT ALLOW IT IF YOU ARE A BUILDER CONSTANTLY BEING HIT BY A DUELER/SOLDIER TELL ME AND I WILL HURT HIM/HER BADLY