• Thread starter DeletedUser30399
  • Start date

DeletedUser30399

n-game name: Degradatzia
Affected worlds: Colorado
Browser: Firefox

Type of Bug: Quest

Hello .

Is there is a problem with the repeatable quest West point .
I am at the point where I need Letter from Washington but after 200 energy didn't got it .
Other players mentioning in the chats there is a problem but haven't seen something official to confirm .
Any ideas on this ?

Slygoxx

Not yet, unfortunately, the current plan is next week, the quest does not have a time limit though, so you should still be able to complete it after the fix.

DeletedUser35101

Not yet, unfortunately, the current plan is next week, the quest does not have a time limit though, so you should still be able to complete it after the fix.

So only the first step of West Point questline has time limit till 15th and not the whole questline?

DeletedUser38738

Are you 100% sure for no time limit cause I was till the middle of the quest last year and able to complete it now after the event started again ( wasn't available in the meantime ) .

Slygoxx

The quest itself doesn't, although the quest givers themselves might. I can't check that unfortunately.

DeletedUser35101

The quest itself doesn't, although the quest givers themselves might. I can't check that unfortunately.

Bug with this quest is getting the "Letter from Washington" to drop.... questgiver The Riverband
Ever since we had (some) first quest in (some) questline by The Riverband questgiver, it as questgiver was always shown on map..
Bug that we are all stuck on is dropping that Letter and after that step it's 4 more steps by this same questgiver and last questline step, is from John in saloon

So it's safe to assume already now that questgiver The Riverband isn't timed locked, but questline itself is. Anyway, we will know this for sure shortly, when server friday turns into saturday and that is before real servers get bug fix update (beta is already updated)...
Maybe already now prepare for option that it's the questline as whole that is time locked (as many others are), so fix for it can be applied same time as bug fix for Letter... or jsut do hot-fix for this bug tmrw!

(maybe Vitanov remembers what was last step of this questline he did last year, before he got stuck on waiting a whole year to finish it)

DeletedUser16499

Hello,

Any new development on this issue?

I did this last year, but wouldn't mind finishing it again this year.
Any ETA on when the letter will be able to drop?

BR,
Ferovac

fortfighter1

Postal service is still on strike, no agreement with trade union yet so looking like no letters will be handed out today.:p