west point

asdf124

stop doing this server timed thing in quests. I am not hanging round til midnight on the computer, for cryin' out loud. Thanks for another quest that I start hopefully, then
can't finish.:razz:
I'd just sleep early and wake up early morning....... Something a lot of players can do.....

DanteNightroad

you have to accept at between 6 and 11 but can finish at any time. Im on the outpost step and I think I finished at 18:00

killado

If the letter didn´t drop on the 4h, spamm 15sec of the Pony-Express until it drops.

Is it still possible to finish the Urgent Call portion of the West quest line? I've been advancing in other worlds, but have a lower level person in World 12 that I was just able to get everything for him. I've been checking periodically over that last 24 hours and it will not allow me to click complete. I see the quest in my quest tracker, but when I click on it, it is not there

Slygoxx

The West Team
Marshal
The urgent call quest can indeed no longer be completed, you'll have to try again next year.

kenau

I've spent 4x1h and 60x15sec to find the letter but no success...Anyone has any advice what should I do?

DeletedUser34781

good too know. will they extend the time to finish it? i didnt finish it last year. its one of two quest i didnt do so i want it completed if i can.