Bring back bond

DeletedUser

i am watching goldfinger right now and i love the older ines albeit i havnt seen them all i am not old enough.

but compared to the new ones i love the ott storylines and the bad guys were so much better then who agrees id love the next one to be like tht ott and full of unbelievable action

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

the older bond movies are much better than the new ones in part because CGI and special F/X dident make up 2 thirds of the movie. the writing and acting for the most part was alot better too.

DeletedUser

there is a newer one coming out

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Still here. ;)

I agree about the oldest movies being the best, i.e. Sean Connery, and I'm not entirely against the Roger Moore ones, but some of them didn't compare. I did really like the Timothy Dalton ones too, but I think a lot of that is the fact that they hadn't been making them for a while, plus he was pretty good, even though they were starting to get into the big special effects driven movies.

DeletedUser

the only think that is a let down is the special efects that is all

DeletedUser

About the Brosnan ones... Denise Richards cast as a nuclear physicist.

Nothing more needs to be said really.

DeletedUser

the only think that is a let down is the special efects that is all

special F/X dont make a movie much less a good one . In fact i would go so far as to say they have ruined more movies with special F/X than anything else.

DeletedUser

Speaking of Goldfigner:
"Pussy Galore" isn't that the name of that chick in the movie?
I'd say that's 'nuff said.

DeletedUser

"Live and Let Die" is the absolute best one, though generally Sean Connery is the best Bond.

Both of Daniel Craig's have been generic action movies, with none of the real Bond stuff from Connery, Moore, Lazenby and Dalton

DeletedUser

i just like the whole gadget and he is a lot more knowledgable, sarcy and gets with more ladies in the older ones.

i say dont fix what aint broken