brah brah! bang! 'aaahhh my leeg!' (Guns?)

DeletedUser

Obviously guns are coming, because what would a game like this be without them. This is what I have to say regarding them:

Questions:
Exactly when are they coming out?

What guns are they? (must know!) :eek:

PLEADS!:
I BEG OF YOU do not leave W1 as a gunless world, and wait until W2 to unlock guns. Just stick them in W1 asap along with the other updates.

I'd appreciate if this thread got some smurfy attention and answers.

DeletedUser

there are gunsmiths in towns i doubt we will be gunless for long however the lvl recuirment might have not been met by anyone

DeletedUser

Nice job finding that. I had forgotten about it being a building. :cool:

DeletedUser

Yup and more importantly how many guns will there be and what kind and do we get to upgrade them??Mmmmm hoping to to know more about it..

DeletedUser

From an earlier review with one of the guys from InnoGames(I didn't make the review) they mentioned about one gun and added a concept art also. It's Winchester. So, if there are such strong rifles, then there are ofcourse lots of handguns and maybe also shotguns. Let's hope for the best!

Also, to mention, that when the game was released, they had already created over 200 items. As we know, more and more things become available as we grow larger and larger(they mostly need lots of labor points). For example, in the end can we be bounty hunters, steal those large trains and even work on an oil platform!

DeletedUser

From an earlier review with one of the guys from InnoGames(I didn't make the review) they mentioned about one gun and added a concept art also. It's Winchester. So, if there are such strong rifles, then there are ofcourse lots of handguns and maybe also shotguns. Let's hope for the best!

Also, to mention, that when the game was released, they had already created over 200 items. As we know, more and more things become available as we grow larger and larger(they mostly need lots of labor points). For example, in the end can we be bounty hunters, steal those large trains and even work on an oil platform!

One thing I dont get, is what is the big difference between stealing from trains and collecting cotton? Yea sure, there'll be more money and xp, but is there also a difference in the way the job is actually done?

DeletedUser

One thing I dont get, is what is the big difference between stealing from trains and collecting cotton? Yea sure, there'll be more money and xp, but is there also a difference in the way the job is actually done?

Nope, I don't think so.

DeletedUser

Its already annoying how i havent seen a town even though i have been playing for nearly a week :(