Bowies vorderlader

DeletedUser

A townmate of mine found a left handed weapon "Bowies vorderlader"

A lefthanded muzzleloader with 145 - 155 damage... is this new weapons introduced in the last update or is it truly a special find.

Check Clive Eastwood for a view of the weapon

DeletedUser

It looks awesome. It's like a piece of futuristic concept art for the muzzle loader for the future in the game. I wonder why it isn't shiny at all, since most weapons named after people are shiny.

Now what I would like to know is where he found it. Was it from a job or from a fort battle?

DeletedUser

That is true, we created this item as a prize for players in the Fort Fighter Category. It was inadvertently made droppable. Therefore as the cat is out of the bag we will be creating a better item instead! This one will remain a rare but obtainable item in the game.

Anyway, it's only a $740 sell price. I don't think Phill's rare statement is correct. It shouldn't be remotely hard to find, and isn't particularly useful unless perhaps you get it at level 30.

DeletedUser

Aww i wanna see :sad:
I'm not on W7, Screen shot pleasee :dry:

DeletedUser

Ahh, it looks good, but it sucks. Good for wanderers, just a little something to look nice rather than something to kill with :)

DeletedUser

A townmate of mine found a left handed weapon "Bowies vorderlader"

A lefthanded muzzleloader with 145 - 155 damage... is this new weapons introduced in the last update or is it truly a special find.

Check Clive Eastwood for a view of the weapon

Here's the English Title:
Screenshot2010-02-17at24304PM.jpg

DeletedUser

I wonder if this means that a new batch of special guns will come out that you can only get from contests.

DeletedUser

I wonder if this means that a new batch of special guns will come out that you can only get from contests.

I doubt it will be a regular thing. This gun is excellent for it's level, but it is a low level gun for a "beginners" fort battle contest. If a similar gun was given as a reward for high levels, it would probably be overpowered.

DeletedUser19883

Anyway, it's only a $740 sell price. I don't think Phill's rare statement is correct. It shouldn't be remotely hard to find, and isn't particularly useful unless perhaps you get it at level 30.

Its rare... The first item I create and it is being discarded as useless already!

Would be even better if the weapon was named after the owner...

It is named after the owner... although the translation hasn't come into effect. This represents the gun used by Bowie at Los Alamos

DeletedUser

Its rare... The first item I create and it is being discarded as useless already!

What is rare? Are walking sticks and Drake's muzzle-loaders rare? I have 7 and 8 of each respectively on one world. Bowie's knives? I have 4 on another world and Azuk has 6. If there's a "rare" flag, it doesn't seem to have a huge effect.

DeletedUser

lucky

i want a rare item but have not found any yet.

What is rare? Are walking sticks and Drake's muzzle-loaders rare? I have 7 and 8 of each respectively on one world. Bowie's knives? I have 4 on another world and Azuk has 6. If there's a "rare" flag, it doesn't seem to have a huge effect.
do you have a premium account that you got these rare items. or is it just luck

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

do you have a premium account that you got these rare items. or is it just luck

Premium, but it just affects the value found and none of those things are particularly valuable. It's things like black and brown leather jackets, brown boots, and other $2k+ items you can't find without premium, not "rare" items.

DeletedUser

i got one too today, looks awesome, though it's not that powerful as the regular for weapon i use. I only put it on while not in fort battle, i got people asking about it and frankly i like its design.

ps: i'm a premium adventurer, found it at trading with indians.

DeletedUser

It is named after the owner... although the translation hasn't come into effect. This represents the gun used by Bowie at Los Alamos

I meant if it was named after the person that had won it, from a contest or whatever...

DeletedUser

can you name the jobs you're getting them from?

And i am so sick of all these "find on jobs and in battles" items. i can't do hardly any of the jobs i hear people getting most of these items. So could you put at least the sleepyhead set in stores?