Bounty

DeletedUser

I am currently placing a bounty on my own head. Come one, come all

my bank is currently full and all overflow cash I am leaving in my inventory. There is currently 10K cash in my inventory and its rising every day. Test your luck, open game for anyone that can attack

DeletedUser

I am dueling level 104 and only level 52 and ranked #18 (was 15 but slowed down on dueling for a while) and when i get high enough i will hit you all the time whether i win or lose i do not care one bit. I have the most wins on world 4 without dueling with 0 motivation and not gaining any XP. i have 861 wins and 242 and ONLY hit people that are better than me (unless at war or they hit my town first) whistlingleaf and probiem have more but they keep there motivation on 0 all the time and hit people weaker than them all the time.

DeletedUser9798

325c70fbd83e.jpg

;)

DeletedUser13020

lol 764 bucks from a duel is nice. but thats not what you would get from a player holding 10k. greatest, you owe odoakr some money. you promised 3k+ to the player that can take on your bounty.

DeletedUser

I bought some stuff sue me lol

plus he hit me when i was grave robbing, he doesnt are try to hit me when i have my gear on lol hes free to try again, only got about 3k in bank atm =p

I am dueling level 104 and only level 52 and ranked #18 (was 15 but slowed down on dueling for a while) and when i get high enough i will hit you all the time whether i win or lose i do not care one bit. I have the most wins on world 4 without dueling with 0 motivation and not gaining any XP. i have 861 wins and 242 and ONLY hit people that are better than me (unless at war or they hit my town first) whistlingleaf and probiem have more but they keep there motivation on 0 all the time and hit people weaker than them all the time.

Nice on the wins, the problem i have is that there are only a very limited # of people that i can duel that are even worth any exp i.e at least 100 lol

and most times there koed lol so yea

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

plus he hit me when i was grave robbing, he doesnt are try to hit me when i have my gear on lol hes free to try again, only got about 3k in bank atm =p

Nice on the wins, the problem i have is that there are only a very limited # of people that i can duel that are even worth any exp i.e at least 100 lol

Excuses allways.

Dont go out and say you have 10k if you aint simple as that.

DeletedUser

why would people bother with you when they can get much easier target with more cash (especially now when its proved that you don't carry 10k in your pockets)?

DeletedUser9798

I am currently placing a bounty on my own head. Come one, come all

my bank is currently full and all overflow cash I am leaving in my inventory. There is currently 10K cash in my inventory and its rising every day. Test your luck, open game for anyone that can attack

are your words?

friend, why did you make up excuses, if you own a reward?
this is your problem.
I would be in your place, congratulated the winner ;)

P.S. I apologize if I write with mistakes, it is not my native language.

DeletedUser

thanks.

DeletedUser

are your words?

friend, why did you make up excuses, if you own a reward?
this is your problem.
I would be in your place, congratulated the winner ;)

P.S. I apologize if I write with mistakes, it is not my native language.

winner lol, yea u beat me good job hitting me in working gear but hey, u got some nice cash off me =)

and no excuses if u look at when i posted that u took a while to hit me and i bought some clothing deal with it

DeletedUser13020

no no, it still doesn't count odoakr! he didnt have his donkey that would give him another +1 strength that he would of easily beat you with :p

DeletedUser

no no, it still doesn't count odoakr! he didnt have his donkey that would give him another +1 strength that he would of easily beat you with :p

=) u know it!

no more bounty atm, stupid 25% damage cap

gotta move some skills around now

DeletedUser

lol give up greatest he is better than you.

no? thats why i just beat him twice and koed him? because he beats me 1 out of 4 times makes him better than me lol, better than me at the moment he wins yea sure, overall na, im the king =)

DeletedUser9798

Yes, he killed me in the third duel, while I was offline :)
c91258aa0f4e.png

but here's the result of the first duel:
665cb5f5540e.jpg

Why am I doing?
I do not like it when someone brags.