Bounty hunt shirt...

DeletedUser

Probably a stupid question, but...

I've gotten a message in a couple of worlds about a bounty hunt shirt, but when I click the link and log in, there's no shirt. I noticed that it has "mac" in the link. Does this mean that it will only work for Mac users?

DeletedUser

Thanks Twista. The message just popped up in my telegrams after the update, so I thought it was something new.:huh:

DeletedUser

I got it just after 2.04 (Thursday). Cool shirt, I'd say, 6 Aiming and 6 Dodging :>

DeletedUser

I got the link via tele prior to the update and it was gone already. Must have had a counter on it intead of a timer or something like that.

Oh well.. on to the next item :p

Deleted User - 1278415

Does anyone have the link for bison still? I wouldnt mind trying it out today.

That is one item I would really like to get. I know it was a facebook post many years ago.

Oh looks like they were giving away an exclusive content away earlier today... a cub.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I'll eat them for them, I'm just happy it's working since I missed it during my vacation.

You know I use A1 when I have to eat my words but I heard ketchup is good also! It can take the bitter away.:laugh::D

Funny part is I did not do anything different but log in and I got the bounty hunt shirt and I logged out and back in and got the young coyote.

Did not use and special link from e-mail or anything.

Of course I am not complaining at all but just surprised.:D

DeletedUser

Does anyone have the link for bison still? I wouldnt mind trying it out today.

That is one item I would really like to get. I know it was a facebook post many years ago.

Oh looks like they were giving away an exclusive content away earlier today... a cub.

I would love to get the bison but I don't do Facebook so that will never happen, and with it not being able to be sold on the market I guess I will never get it.:(

Deleted User - 1278415

The young coyote cub was supposed to be available from the facebook exclusive content... same as how they distributed the bison awhile back.

I apparently didnt have my notifications turned on for the West facebook page or else I would have known about it sooner.