Bounties information

DeletedUser38301

Other players of my town and me had a bounty on us and got KOd though we never started a duel ourselves before or had any trouble with other players. And it was not the first time this happened.

I suspect it's some duellers themselves who put bounties on peaceful players just to have an argument to attack them (and maybe get out even more money than they 'invested' for the bounty in the end). So I think it would be helpful to:

- get informed when someone puts a bounty on me (not only seeing it by chance if I look at my profile). So you have a chance to react in time (paying money into the bank, start working 15 min.).

- see who did this (to unmask possible cowardish duellers).

It's really demotivating when such happens. As you have no chance to take revenge on such duellers who buy their equipment with nuggets mostly.
I won't waste money for bounties myself as I need it for more useful things. And it helps me nothing if any dueller may lose a duel himself or even gets KOd.

DeletedUser15368

I like the idea about getting a notification of being bountied, I don't like the idea about abandoning anonymity when putting a bounty on a player, unless there's a choice.

DeletedUser23252

there is a quest where you must make 5 wanted posters, not duel just make 5 posters and with this quest most people will make a poster for the lowest level person that belongs to a town for the reason that it's the least expensive way.

DeletedUser26820

There are also achievements for placing and collecting bounties.
So place a bounty on a relatively easy target, collect it right back by winning a duel against them, roll the residual onto the next target, collect it, repeat, repeat, repeat until achievements accomplished.

It's not new to dueling that a toon can/will/might place a bounty on another and collect it right back. It's even somewhat tactical if you're playing the dueler dynamic of the game.

But I do like your idea that we receive a report when a bounty has been placed on us.
But I'd be surprised if it's ever changed from being anonymous.