book thread,

fossil1999

hi!
here you post the name of one of your books,
and see if someone else knows it, its like a game,:)
ok heres my one: THE CHRONICLES OF NARNIA
anyone eles know it?

DeletedUser

off-topic

and yes I know it. seems like a kind of pointless game tbh...

DeletedUser

i heard of it, watch movie but havent read the book :)
I think i like Eragon more:)

DeletedUser

hi!
here you post the name of one of your books,
and see if someone else knows it, its like a game,:)
ok heres my one: THE CHRONICLES OF NARNIA
anyone eles know it?

The pedant in me can't resist! Which book are you talking about? The chronicles are a collection.

fossil1999

The pedant in me can't resist! Which book are you talking about? The chronicles are a collection.
the narnia books, there are 7 of them and i have them all, the Magician's Nephew No.1, the lion, the witch and the wardrobe No.2
its a time when 4 kids:peter, Susan, Edmund and lucy are send a way because of bombing air-raids on london to an old house of a old Professor,
and that old Professor is that kid Digory from the last book:the Magician's Nephew. the Horse and His Boy No.3, Prince caspian No.4, the Voyage of the Dawn Treader No.5, the Silver Chair No.6, the last Battle No.7
i heard of it, watch movie but havent read the book :)
I think i like Eragon more:)
did you watch the lion, the witch and the wardrobe? i have that narnia movie! and guess what?i watched the Eragon movie!

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Oh My God!!
I Actually Read Books Instead Of Just Watching The Movies!!!
The Wierdest Thing Is That I Started Reading The Narnia Books Again A Couple Of Days Ago.
The Narnia Films Were Fails, Especially Prince Caspian.
I Dont Think That There Was A Single Scene In That Movie That Went The Same As The Book.

DeletedUser

As same as the Eragon movie, after i read the book, that movie is horrible

DeletedUser

So do I. I've read The Witch and the Wardrobe and Prince Caspian, and they are nothing like the movies AT ALL.

DeletedUser

I can't figure out if this is actually a game or just another book thread, which we already have in Off Topic, so I just moved it to Games.

DeletedUser13682

Know Narnia, read Narnia multiple times (all of them) know Eragon, have not read series, know Pendragon, read first 7 or 8 books, then stopped due to moving to a new school.

Not really a book, but Paradise Lost

DeletedUser13682

Milton's or the rock band?
shoud I start reading L'Evangile de Jimmy ?

Since we are talking about books, which one do you think? And I have no idea about L'Evangile de Jimmy.I have never heard of it