Bonus from TITLES

DeletedUser38439

Proposal: Bonus from Titles

Describtion:As i wrote in the title,my ideea is that all the titles we have ( Dueller,Millionaire,Veteran,Globetrotter,etc...) to give a skill or ability bonus depending on title.
I edited some pics to show you how it could be:

3c86fad5ec0943aa8499a18e41a89ebc.jpg

6832d3259ab74615a5792ba8b754b279.jpg

ffa66865feb24279a3d0490ee8e10cda.jpg

-SKILLS WILL BE ACTIVE JUST WHEN THE TITLE IS ACTIVE.

Bonuses are not so big but it cold be changed by administrators of the game or just adjusted by lvl of player (+0,1/lvl).

Advantages:probably you know how it is when you want to work on something and you have -10 or -15 points with all good work equipment on you and with all buffs on

a plus of realistm for Titles,now you could take advantage on title you have and obtain a little advantage on some Jobs,duels,or fort battles how probably was in Old Wild West a long time ago.

Disadvantages:i don't know,i can't see any disadvantage ,mabe a little extra work for inno :rolleyes:

*sorry for my bad english,don't judge me,i don't use translate :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser26820

I like the idea and would vote in favor of it, but dang it, now I'd have about 70 titles to keep track of and what their bonuses are.
Now if you were to suggest that maybe something like 10 of the titles be "pinned" or ranked, the ones an individual would use the most often, so they appear at the top of the title list, it would be a slam dunk for me.

DeletedUser38439

I like the idea and would vote in favor of it, but dang it, now I'd have about 70 titles to keep track of and what their bonuses are.
Now if you were to suggest that maybe something like 10 of the titles be "pinned" or ranked, the ones an individual would use the most often, so they appear at the top of the title list, it would be a slam dunk for me.

of course,the highest ranked titles with big atributes to be at the top of the list :) i just hope that many of players will see this proposal and vote for it to be implemented.But i see that are a few people that comment here.So...probably this will be ignored :/

DeletedUser35277

I like the idea too, and you went to alot of trouble with your graphics, BUT
Inno has paid no attention to lots of other good ideas, so I am afraid
they are still asleep at the wheel.

DeletedUser36192

MK is unfortunately correct to say that; countless great ideas have passed through the forums and somehow we keep being ignored which annoys me a ton.

Wish our forum devs were able to play a greater role with INNO so that they would be able to better voice for us as many of them are still around checking/reading up on forums for us <3

DeletedUser35533

MK is unfortunately correct to say that; countless great ideas have passed through the forums and somehow we keep being ignored which annoys me a ton.

Wish our forum devs were able to play a greater role with INNO so that they would be able to better voice for us as many of them are still around checking/reading up on forums for us <3
When was the last time you saw this game on inno tv?

DeletedUser34084

Pretty sure it was at least 6 months ago to over a year.
They haven't mentioned it since July, when we had the video contest. But close enough, right? Anyway, try to not transform this thread into another one of those Inno-Bashing fun-threads, thanks :p.
Also if it makes you feel better, I've discussed this idea with our LCM, and he seemed to like it. With a bit of luck, we might have it implemented.

DeletedUser26820

Not necessarily the case, Joe. I see a lot of interest and would like to see it, but, disappointingly so, the interest and support from players is not what makes change to the game happen.
Same could be said with about another 100+ proposals that have been run thru this forum.
They make perfect sense, are no-brainers, and would be positive contributions to the game.
But... if it costs Deutsche Marks to implement and doesn't generate the same or greater Deutsche Marks in return, odds are it's not going to be implemented.

DeletedUser39260

I have found titles to be fun to earn but overly useless afterwards. this definitely should happen.

Poker Alice

let's revive this post and this ideea..
I remember reading this suggestion a long time ago and thought it sounded like a good idea. I was someone that read but didn't comment on posts.
bored much? :D you dug up about 10 topics from 2 or 3 years ago today, congratulations! :rolleyes:;)
You took the time to inform me that ideas are no longer being accepted on this forum . . so do you think it might be a good idea to make a new topic here and keep it active, so members are aware that forming ideas are a fun exercise only? How does this idea sound?