Blue and Black TBH

DeletedUser

No town has the Black HEADBAND in their Tailor yet ... I dont know why you'd want to buy a Black Bandanna unless you were a noob and bought it incorrectly thinking it was a HEADBAND ... cough me cough

DeletedUser

No town has the Black HEADBAND in their Tailor yet ... I dont know why you'd want to buy a Black Bandanna unless you were a noob and bought it incorrectly thinking it was a HEADBAND ... cough me cough

With several tailor's built, and no black headband, I'm starting to wonder if there is something we don't know about the thing.

DeletedUser

Well there are 6 tailor shoppes and probably at least 10 colors ... so we've just been unlucky ...

DeletedUser

I've found two headbands though.. so maybe it's just random finding?

DeletedUser

Each town has 2 random colors in the tailor ... but we all need the black HEADBAND for the quest.

DeletedUser

A lot of tailors seem to have gray headbands, maybe some are more common than others?

DeletedUser

Darnit and thank you. After searching for days for a black headpiece, I was about to try a bandanna. Thanks to you, I now know that will not work;)

DeletedUser

I admit I didn't read it that closely and walked 5 hours to buy the bandana ... pfft.

I guess its a wash though cause I didn't have a neck item anyway.

DeletedUser

Black headgear has been spotted at the town of Rock ridge.

yeah I saw that a little while ago, too far to travel, and no dueling potential.

8 hours there, 8hours back, with no chance of a duel. Waste of energy.

I'll wait till a closer town gets one.

DeletedUser

Instead of trying to figure out what grid you are in, people could just look your town up by name in the ranking section. :)

SWM

DeletedUser

Travel time will be close to 16 hours round trip for me too.

I'm going for it as I can't duel anyway.

DeletedUser

I'm happy I lucked out and got both blue and black from drops while leveling. lol

DeletedUser

yeah I saw that a little while ago, too far to travel, and no dueling potential.

8 hours there, 8hours back, with no chance of a duel. Waste of energy.

I'll wait till a closer town gets one.

Why no chance of duel? You can duel me, I am lvl 17 and duelable.:)

DeletedUser

Blue Bandanna available at Devils Woods. We are located in the Farthest right grid second square down. Come on in!!!!!!!!!

a quick nap and then im on my way over.

go go gadget donkey

DeletedUser

I need a black headband :/
I am not sure if I want to walk 6 hours to get one.