Blam! Blam! Blam!

DeletedUser

"Die boredom! Die!"

lI am the "handler" of Crazy Carl I. He isn't much of a recruiter and neither am I. I can tell you that he is having a blast in his new town Pit of Vipers. He has no idea what he is doing and could care less! I tried to talk to him but he won't listen! I think he has gone deaf from all the shooting and screaming! As his personal orderly I can tell you that he gets along best with the mental and criminally insane! Active duelers of any class that are looking for a new start are encouraged to contact me and I will hook you up with Carl in a wild town where you can shoot whoever the heck you want and do whatever the heck you want!

*No rules! No taxes! No Dueling restrictions! Plenty of targets!

For those that like to shop the town will be maxed out in no time and has easy access to a network of maxed out towns. Basically, every item will be available to you.

ps. Carl gets along best with sociopaths, schizos, homicidal maniacs, and trigger happy bipolar peeps!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

POV is the best town I have ever been a part of!

No dueling restrictions, No Boohoo don't duel me I'm a builder crap, awesome fun, Killer funny forums

Come Join Now!