Blades Of Blood PNP

DeletedUser

Oh yes there will be blood.

well since Backwards cowgirls can have one why can't i.

Bloody_Blade_2_big_and_bloody_by_Cr.jpg

Everyone knos I emo so why not.

I also a big anime fan ( as explained by the BIG picture.)
Bl;ades of Blood is inuyasha killer attack of when he is Injured. He Spread his own blood on his Claws and Unleashes the Atack.

Me ( Look Down)
inu-yasha.jpg

Now since this is west and all I think is is what I Mean wis that we are actully more similer to this.
1006011uk4.jpg

Remember We are coming for you whether you liek it or not o_O

DeletedUser

what is Inuyasha, It sounds interesting, for the rest this thread is not really funnny but okay.

DeletedUser

Inuyasha is Anime.

****ing amazing **** lol.

I didn't feel like writing a huge pnp I just posted some pics added caption and said DONE.

If my town goes anywhere I will make sure to write a lot better pnp.

DeletedUser

Inuyasha is Anime.

****ing amazing **** lol.

I didn't feel like writing a huge pnp I just posted some pics added caption and said DONE.

If my town goes anywhere I will make sure to write a lot better pnp.

Then I guess it's up to us (and by us I mean everyone who doesn't wanna go trough another ****ty PnP thread to) to destroy your town before it gets any bigger huh.

DeletedUser

i...want..to..join u. i love anime and im very good at this game!!! plus, i have a kitteh

DeletedUser

oh yea, ice chiller your not the first person with the word ice in a name...

DeletedUser

lol I even checked that when I signed up on the 16th i searched ice in the ranking and only me came up.

this was when there was less than 100 people ll.

DeletedUser

lol I even checked that when I signed up on the 16th i searched ice in the ranking and only me came up.

this was when there was less than 100 people ll.

it says you signed up your character on the 19th

DeletedUser

that was when i signed up for the forum.

the first 2-3 days the forums was unalavible to sign ups lol.

DeletedUser

inuyasha rulz my fav charecter is sesshomaru and im a huge anime fan

DeletedUser

i may make some enemies here but i'm am so bloody sick of anime and manga! the only one i liked was full metal alchemist and samurai jack, other than that i'm bored of it.

but thats only because my mate goes on about it all the time and forces me to watch it and stuff. enough already!