Black Mountains

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Give Steve Henry's package.

I accidentally sold the parcel, which I get from Henry. I had to give the parcel to Steve, but I don`t have the parcel, because I sold it! Is there chance to get the parcel or can the moderators restart the Henry`s quest for me! My user is there Nettyman. Waiting for answers!

Thank you and good luck!

Nettyman:indian:

DeletedUser11353

write in a support ticket and EM i don`t think he sold it accidentally, he was greedy like many other who did this same thing(they think 16$ is good money i guess)
in game~settings~support

DeletedUser1105

I may be being harsh, but I think if you sell something that is clearly a quest item, you should have to live with the consequence of that decision.

DeletedUser11353

that is my opinion too but it has happened so much times and all who wrote it got it back but if it were up to me i wouldn`t give them back that parcel(or i would set it so they can`t sell it)

DeletedUser

So do I have then chance to get the parcel back or restart the Black Mountains (Where is the messenger?) quest!?!

DeletedUser11353

just write in a support ticket and don`t get mad about it

DeletedUser

While I don't think it's likely that someone would sell a quest item, I guess it is possible.

Especially if you are wanting some cash and clearing out your inventory. As others have said, send in a support ticket.

DeletedUser

The problem has solved! I got back my parcel and thank you for everyone! Now I´m wiser and don`t sell everything especially things that are bounded with quests!

Issue can be closed!
Thank you!

Nettyman

Status
Not open for further replies.