Black Mountains = Possibility 2

DeletedUser

Has anyone taken the "Possibility 2" option and found Mugridge on the map? I have looked between 1800 and 0000 server time and cannot locate anywhere as of yet. Still looking, but any info appreciated.

DeletedUser

I reviewed that before I selected option 2. Now I cannot locate Mugridge though to steal from him.

DeletedUser8269

Hmmm I do have a little question about Decision 2 on Mugridge.

I went to Mugridge last night and accepted the quest. But do I need to be present there to complete it too? Or can I do that in my home town ?
I kinda dont like walking around with so much cash.

Atm I do not have Complete or Cancel options at Mugridge. Will I get that at 1800 again or do I really have to be present in order to complete it ?

(I figured not since thats usually not necessary, including for example Mr Browns quest, completing East and West was enough to complete Mr Browns quest itself without being at Mr Brown)

Thanks in advance
Gryph

DeletedUser

I've only done decision 1 & 3, For the duel, you definitely need to be on location but I don't know about #2.

The safest bet if you have a long walk is just to leave your town and get your council to send you another invitation so you can rejoin as soon as you are safely sleeping in your hotel.

DeletedUser

I've only done decision 1 & 3, For the duel, you definitely need to be on location but I don't know about #2.

This is incorrect. You only need to travel to his location to accept the quest. Once you have accepted it you can travel back to your town and then attempt to complete the quest (by dueling him).

This is exactly what I did and I was able to bank the money right after I beat him. Because of this, I would assume the same is true for option #2.

DeletedUser

This is incorrect. You only need to travel to his location to accept the quest. Once you have accepted it you can travel back to your town and then attempt to complete the quest (by dueling him).

This is exactly what I did and I was able to bank the money right after I beat him. Because of this, I would assume the same is true for option #2.

Then I must have had a bug because it definitely didn't let me duel when I moved away from the site.

DeletedUser

I can't beat the sucker so I'm just going with Possibility 2.

I accepted the quest from the sheriff and now I'm at the site but it's not yet 18:00. Do the requirements to complete the quest appear at Mugridge between 18:00 and 0:00 because I don't see them yet?

DeletedUser

I accepted the quest from the sheriff and now I'm at the site but it's not yet 18:00. Do the requirements to complete the quest appear at Mugridge between 18:00 and 0:00 because I don't see them yet?
Does anyone know? I also don't see the requirements.

DeletedUser

You have to follow the server time and also try refreshing the page often. Or it might come in between 18:00 to 0:00 not necessarily exactly 18:00.