Birthday gift for everyone

Diggo11

Perhaps you could get something like that in addition to 4 AP, but I'd prefer the 4 AP over a cake :p

(Unless the cake is in RL, in which I would probably take the cake.)

DeletedUser

when u reach level 20 or above

u will get a option

Set ur birthday
note - once set it cannot be changed

DeletedUser

diggo, you simply cant give a reward that effects the game for this, because that way your behind if your birthday is far away and no one will set it to the real day.

Diggo11

Exactly what I'm saying. Bk has said you will be prompted to enter your real DOB and I'm saying "No you won't, it'll be from when you first register to that world." Where did the message get lost in that?

DeletedUser

i say your acount birthday and if you've played for a year your most likely high level and could use premuim. So how about like a week of full premium. this would help out the makers since once people see how much pemium helps at their level they will want to buy more.

DeletedUser

I have forgotten what the date was, which I stated as my birthday. I always invent a birthday date for my games, because I fear information stealing.

DeletedUser

Maybe sometimes you are lazy and put your B-Day into some password... Maybe somepeople want to know your age for some reasons... Like making advertising/spams.

But it doesn't really matter actually.