Resolved "Billy's Peacemaker"

DeletedUser31397

Hello!!

Todayi heard that one guy from brisco find billy peacemaker from doing grave robbing; :blink: :blink: is that possible?? on tw db saw that you need to have 2000++ LP

Again, is that possible,??

Slygoxx

It's possible to do so when buying an insane amount of skills using the premium option. Other than that, it's not possible.

DeletedUser

we can find out if he did or not by checking the rankings for grave robber right?

EDIT: Just checked and saw the most FMS one guy has is 609, what gives? The other skills for grave robber also(obviously) come blank.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

#1 has 619 FMS. Clearly he's bought some SP, but that doesn't sound like enough for Billy's Peacemaker. There's also no report in his profile, and I think anyone who found Billy's on grave robber would put the report in his profile.

DeletedUser

you need about 10k of labor points to find billy's ^^.probably someone can find younger's or hernando's if it's dropable from travelling merchant.but i don't think you can find anything higher than this

Slygoxx

10k? :p You need a bit less than 5k labor points to get to 10600 value with premium, so you could find the peacemaker at slightly less than that, would guess around 4800 labor points. Which is still way too high.

DeletedUser31397

#1 has 619 FMS. Clearly he's bought some SP, but that doesn't sound like enough for Billy's Peacemaker. There's also no report in his profile, and I think anyone who found Billy's on grave robber would put the report in his profile.

Player quitted and gave it to my friend wich said that got it from grave robbing........

DeletedUser18357

I know it's a bit offtopic, sorry for that :) Now i have 1113 LP on merchant and 8448 max luck. Please tell me from your eventually tests or experience, with a very lucky rounding i'll have the chance to find younger or hernando or is not enough ? (personally i think is not. As a record, best find so far was harmonica) Thanks :)

DeletedUser

I know it's a bit offtopic, sorry for that :) Now i have 1113 LP on merchant and 8448 max luck. Please tell me from your eventually tests or experience, with a very lucky rounding i'll have the chance to find younger or hernando or is not enough ? (personally i think is not. As a record, best find so far was harmonica) Thanks :)

you must have a maximum balue of at least 8600 $ ...so you need gentl's dinner and some skills :)

DeletedUser18357

you must have a maximum balue of at least 8600 $ ...so you need gentl's dinner and some skills :)

Yeah, thanks :) Gent's dinner is poor in LP and i've done absolutely all quests in the game, no more skills to gain for now, the only option is to buy another few :laugh:

DeletedUser

Back to topic....

I'm the one with the Billy's Peacemaker :p

It was sold to me before the finder quit, I am pretty certain it came from Grave Robbing when searching for the 3rd key.

I do not know of any other special conditions that may have occured. I will mail him and let you know if I get any answer

DeletedUser

Many of those special weapons where from chests from the old money fort battles.
On many servers there where 20/30 battles a day where people where getting those special weapons everyday.

Even buying the skills it would amount to over 50000 nuggets and that is a massive amount of money.