Biggest Stack!

DeletedUser

What's your biggest stack of an item?

Mine is 118 nails :nowink:

nailsu.jpg

DeletedUser

Nails have stacks of 20. You have 5 stacks of 20 and 1 of 18, not one stack of 118. In w4, the product I have the most of is fancy jewelry, at 65. Less than 118, but $7475 sell price to $472 for your nails. :p

DeletedUser

I had around 100-130 silver bars if I remember correct. It was fun selling them.

DeletedUser

Nails have stacks of 20. You have 5 stacks of 20 and 1 of 18, not one stack of 118. In w4, the product I have the most of is fancy jewelry, at 65. Less than 118, but $7475 sell price to $472 for your nails. :p

I mean the biggest amount of an item.
And i rather have nails than girly jewelry :p
:)

DeletedUser

Alright, then I'll use my w7 builder with his 201 nails (I've sold a few).

DeletedUser

I must be a little nutty about it. I can't handle the big stacks, so I sell them pretty quickly.

DeletedUser

My world 2 Trader currently has around... 60? silver bars. Lemme check.

Ah, 62.

On world 4 I recently sold all my items to afford something else, so my biggest stack is, well... 1. :p

DeletedUser

Alright, not products, but beat this one!

quarterhorses.png

I don't have a 5th. I'm currently riding a mustang as part of the Indian set.

DeletedUser

Wow, nice 7 rings, :O, how long did that take you?

I was actually showing off my quarter horse collection, heh. I don't know, I usually do 4 hours of grave robber a day (when I really should be doing XP jobs). I've probably had it for a month, maybe a month and a half.

DeletedUser

On w6 My silver mining adventurer has already found 192 Silver, looks shiny in my inventory:D

DeletedUser

I can't ever hold on to stacks... they seem to burn a hole in my pocket. I think my biggest was 60 wood (3 stacks of 20) but I gave it all to the Fort.

Last edited by a moderator: