Biggest mouth in the west

DeletedUser

Oh my gosh..
Seems there are people like this besides on Dark Mountain..
I'm appalled at this type of behaviour..
:indian:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

the biggest mouth has the highest ranks now..
and his lover atothek is a nice guy for giving me free exp :p

DeletedUser

How about this guy:

Murder for Hire

Need a message sent? Need a break from someone constantly attacking you? If you need someone knocked out, contact me to hire out my services. $100 dollars is my asking price. Very simple set-up, send me a message if interested! Money back gaurantee that me and my team will KO your adversary!

profile of Nayfus1 and BadMan1...
And this is their results for trying to knock out me :nowink:
Total health points
- 95 HP

Total health points
- 353 HP RedRock wins the duel, gains 68 experience points and steals $10 from Nayfus1.

And this one:
Total health points
- 71 HP

Total health points
- 545 HP RedRock wins the duel, gains 9 experience points and steals $10 from BadMan1.

DeletedUser

well redrock you have a very high dodge....its no wonder!

i`m not a team with atothek anymore,go kill him guys he is noob in dueling!:bandit:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Total health points
- 279 HP

Total health points
- 378 HP Phantomn passes out. atothek wins the duel, gains 180 experience points and steals $6 from Phantomn.

yup the noob attacked me while i only had 279 hp!but dont worry tomorow my team will KO him for good!

DeletedUser

It still a case of the top duelers will tend to pick on easy targets to start off with, strange how quite a few of the so called top 10 have attacked me got an ass spanking then never bothered again

DeletedUser

It still a case of the top duelers will tend to pick on easy targets to start off with, strange how quite a few of the so called top 10 have attacked me got an ass spanking then never bothered again

It's not that strange really. ;)

It is rather inefficent to attack targets that damage you quite alot when you are rank-whoring :p