P&P Between Stariqkech and me in W10

• Thread starter Joey Marlborough
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

You will see I was honest polite and respectful throughout was he? StariqKech has posted twice in the forum to dicredit me and also used his profile as propaganda (communication aimed at influencing the attitude of a community toward some cause or position. As opposed to impartially providing information).

If you are interested in reading this start at the bottom and work upward.
====================
Note: When i attemped to reply he had blocked me
===================
StariqKech On 9/4/09 at 1:34 PM
no way the attack versus adoster was the top of all
--------
Joey Marlborough On 9/4/09 at 1:33 PM
why do you say such things can it give you plessure?

I believe we should all have fun including everyone YOU to!
------------
StariqKech On 9/4/09 at 1:30 PM
btw your attack versus our workers don't show a nice leadership...
it's normal than players don't like to play with you

rofl
--------
StariqKech On 9/4/09 at 11:28 AM
You have already recruited two players who agreed to join me. Why are you gathering info about things like that?

Lol I don't recruit noone , I have no idea which names are you talking about , THEY ask me to join , I call only WORKER CLASS PLAYERS. All other class contact me

Anyway have fun
--------
Joey Marlborough On 9/4/09 at 3:21 AM
You have already recruited two players who agreed to join me. Why are you gathering info about things like that?

Regarding BM being perfect, only God is perfect and I personaly see pride and one of the worst human traits. It buffs up a person to think they are superior to others it leads to anger and bad feelings destroy peace encourages contention. It belittles the great value of every human being. It is a major contibuting factor to War. And what good does pride do? NOTHING

I dont say this to act superior for I stuggle with pride to, I just know it leads to becoming an enemy to God. Happiness should be what we seek and that comes from love, service and and a feeling of self worth and of loving yourself for being a person that you highly respect. The final step is a personal relationship with God, knowing He approves of you as a loving Father and feeling His love in the very same way we feel love from our eathly parents only a hundred times stronger

So i guess you touched a raw nerve and maybe now you see why BM's most prominant attribute is not a strenth but a very big weakness that causes so many to hate her and Btw I do not hate BM.

Anyway I didn't know if you wanted my views about what you said I would guess you've had enough of me, but my offer stands
------------
StariqKech On 9/4/09 at 2:40 AM
Sure I'm no perfect too ... / Only BM is really close / and it's normal.

But I'm glad that a lot of players follow me and join my team for 3th time , that make me a real fun in the game , that's why I play.
------------
StariqKech On 9/4/09 at 2:38 AM
sure do what you want I just comment what I see

If you want to replay as long message - I will ready it ! But tomorrow coz I will go to sleep after few minutes

Can you also tell me the 2 names of "leaders who left you?" just for my personal information
-------------
Joey Marlborough On 9/4/09 at 2:32 AM
Did you want me to comment on what you said, I'm not sure if you have questions or getting things off your chest?

I will happily reply to the things you said it will take some time I don't mind but if that isn't what you want them I won't

please tell me?
-------------
StariqKech On 9/4/09 at 2:23 AM
1st - I don't attack noone till start the server ... you can check my duel status :/

2nd - I don't send noone to attack your town/members :/ BattleMachine get a fancy cap this morning and tell me that want to attack you - but I said NO - so he's gone hunt somewhere

3th - about "but two of my leader quit and I dont know what is happening" ... I'm sorry but a town must have 1 - one - leader /and must be you / It's a game , so no need democracy here. Peoples like to see strong person as leader who decide all

Every "leader" want to have a BIGGER duck - me , you , DavidLane , Battlemachine , Martyhur ... every one ; several leaders = much problems.That's why I lead alone my town... / and do it well when I'm 10-11 hours online not at summer vacantion :p /

About your FOM recruit Im really really dissapointed. AS you saw in world 8 - FOM members are rally dissapointing team. They got farmed all the game from my towns - check LAS VEGAS and SIN CITY morticians - and we are still in game. They wanted to make a global all map alliance and kill everyone who don't want to participate... ?!? What a politics omg...

Sure there is always 5-10 nice guys but 90% was a crap.. so have no idea why you recruit players like Pijamas or other FOM members with "a big duck" who think that they are the leaders?

Actually Playing as a poor soldier is much much better than crate an alliance and organise politics and some other stuff. I crate it just because I have a lot of mates who want ME TO DO IT. Who play because I will organise an interesting game for them and who follow me in world 7 8 and now 10 /As Trooper , BM , J4y5tr1nG , DESKOTO and some more/

Mean have no Idea why you crate an alliance when you have no a ready team - or you have a BAD TEAM - to follow you , and you have to start recruit players without know them and ex-FOM crap ? It's really crap and waste of time start building a house when you can just have it before

Have fun...

Best wishes too , I have nothing personal versus you and noone in this game /ex. Kittenkicker :p / I'm just confused about your descisions in game ...
------
Joey Marlborough On 9/4/09 at 1:58 AM
Congrats i was surprised you did so well

As far as the allience goes this for me has nothing to do with it. We have had many attacks from your town, I saw you as the best opportunity for exp thats all. You know me I play for fun just as i play chess I try hard to win and chat afterward to me chess is the same

You gave me extra time to think but two of my leader quit and I dont know what is happening with the so called allience. Even though you wanted me to decide quickly they swore in conversation with me and ganged up on me with demands and insults and because I was patient with them later they called me nervious.

So to me the plans were made and agreed to at the outset after launch. I assume you were truthful that means they lied to me. I have to rethink this whole world sratigy and I also have some FoM membes to consider too. So far they dont now much

best wishes Joey

Btw I don't mind what happens and i dont get angry quickly. I reached an alience with you months after my first offer
--------
StariqKech On 9/4/09 at 1:36 AM
lol 50 swiming + high dodge

So I take that as refuse future alliance It was better just to send a telegrame
===========
Note:
At this point I attacked Stariq followed by two of his workers. I figured what was good for the goose was good for the gander...My town (MANY WORKERS) had been farmed big time by his town long before I attacked him we have the records are in my town forum.
===========
Joey Marlborough On 9/1/09 at 5:40 PM
sure, I am not upset with anyone

I desire no one to be upset with me

thankyou
--------
StariqKech On 9/1/09 at 5:17 PM
Just to say one more time that's an offer from MY TOWN LAS VEGAS and LV Friends

If you don't like each other - You and DavidLane - or you just don't want to play together en allied - I don't care about it

I don't want to arrange an alliance between you too - I make an offer from My side and My 2 towns to each of you

I can be allied with both of us - and you kill each other - I don't care about it and I will not support noone at this situation
----------
Joey Marlborough On 9/1/09 at 5:14 PM
thank you!
---------
StariqKech On 9/1/09 at 5:12 PM
sure no problem
----------
Joey Marlborough On 9/1/09 at 5:10 PM
Thank you for your clear talking no nonsense letter

I am not stalling but more than 2 hours is needed. One of my leaders is ofline for 3 hours and I just got res 3 and I'm behind in my town planning for who to invite

that's the truth

very respectfully

Joey
-------------
StariqKech On 9/1/09 at 5:00 PM
There is
A bit long but nice formuled - just need yes or no as answer

I crate a town before 1 day - LAS VEGAS
I arrange to play together with my friend Battlemachine - so he crate LAS VEGAS FRIENDS town

I send this message to : Joey Marlborough and DavidLane as alliance request
I CAN NOT ORGANISE an alliance BETWEEN you two. I have no rules to do it - YOU CAN DO IT IF YOU WANT

I want to be an allied with one of you or BOTH OF YOU as you arrange each other

So if you want to be an allied with our 2 towns - just tell me and put it at your town info
No secrets , no rhumors , no non official alliances

Our politics is always a clear , correct and official

We DO NOT SCARE to get dueled coz we are allied to someone

We make/form a big alliance without a name and vote the alliance name later
We put 5 towns name at each town profile and play together
If we want to do it - must do it NOW - as ME and BATTLEMACHINE already did it in our towns info

If you don't want to join us or want secrets , rhumurs etc. - So I don't accept this kind of "non official aliances" etc.

Our 5 towns got the most active members - high level workers/soldiers/adventures so I'm sure that next several hours or tomorrow they will start to duel each other

So what ? We will wait until all workers start get raped ? No way

So tell me now your position or next few hours if you want to ask town-members and there is other leadership etc.

Because I don't want to waste my time later explain to each members to stop duels.

An alliance must be official and well constructed. If you don't accept it - it's not a problem for me , I think it will not be a problem for BM too

Our active duelers/soldiers will start kill each other because we got 90% of active members and they all give high experience.

The workers will get raped as it's happen in every world in this game - High level workers are a free experience

So I send this as copy-paste message. Nothing personal I just DON't LIKE this kind of "hidden" "secrets" "politics" and this is my position

If you don't accept it - nice noone will cry and we stay friends between all 4-th of us
-------------
Joey Marlborough On 9/1/09 at 4:55 PM
my bad

I am refering to wild west online gunfighter

thats were the town name comes from in w8 and many others
------------
StariqKech On 9/1/09 at 4:53 PM
damn :/

Multi account legal what do you mean ? I don't think so that's normal. Even every active player can make 3-4 soldiers and start KO peoples :/
-------------
Joey Marlborough On 9/1/09 at 4:45 PM
I am sorry this is only because of what I have been told David is already upset with me I stayed in his forum all day without logging off and now he thinks I was spying for w9

they all demanded to know my name there I wouldnt say my last game I was treated badly by a player who posted all my account Ryan was there and can tell you who bad that was and I kleft the game

multi account are legal there every one does it many post theres in the forum
-----------
StariqKech On 9/1/09 at 4:37 PM
look I will send a same telegrame to you and DavidLane and you just told me if you accept or not because I really get angry of all this
-------------
StariqKech On 9/1/09 at 4:35 PM
damn I will really piss of of this

I get a message from BM to delate the info because he got to delate the LAS VEGAS FRIEND Info
-----------
Joey Marlborough On 9/1/09 at 4:34 PM
so their never was an allience between you two?

I take things very literal, sorry for that, maybe a wrong word was used Allience instead of NAP when they told me

I hope you dont feel interigated by me I only seek to understand
---------------
StariqKech On 9/1/09 at 4:28 PM
Sorry but I don't accept and I don't like secrets and other kinds of story

We make a big and official alliance or we don't make it. I don't want to waste my time in late game and say to my members telegrams and other kind of stuff

The politics must be clear and respected

Nothing personal , I just don't like and I will not play the game like this - with secrets and other kind of stuff
-------------
StariqKech On 9/1/09 at 4:25 PM
I put his town as NAP and told to Battlemachine to do it too

------------
Joey Marlborough On 9/1/09 at 4:22 PM
I totally understand. I request we sort this out one step at a time

David Lane told me you are his ally and requested all NOT to post it to outsiders

What is the situation?
--------------
StariqKech On 9/1/09 at 4:18 PM
Yes but I don't like secrets and this kind stuff

I have a position and I stay behind. Mean take 2-3-4-100 aliances and fight each other

If you are scared that we will start duel with a lot of peoples and they will attack your town too - so why to be an allied ?!

So please tell if you accept to let my town info like this or not because I don't want to waste my time and send messages to each member private about the alliance. There will be always a confrontation if this stay non official. There will be always a players who will make 2-3 attack and say after - Ahh I forgot - Ahh I miss it and some kind of excuses
---------------
Joey Marlborough On 9/1/09 at 4:13 PM
I tell each dueler who enters the town on a need to know basis

I have a message in the form saying we have allies and will update it later. In Council (private) I have it posted for my leaders

I have lost two guys already and it safeguard the secret
--------------
StariqKech On 9/1/09 at 4:08 PM
yes but If we don't display it - our duelers will start to kill each other next 12-24 hours.

We already have a mortician and Residence 3 will be ready after 40 minutes so I will take 5 duelers who wait and want to start dueling

Better stop confrontation BEFORE than LATER they happen
----------
Joey Marlborough On 9/1/09 at 4:06 PM
please dont display us to outsiders as allies

this is something to consider for the best surprise tactic for the forts

and if we are seen as too strong we get a new FoM and that can be avioded

I hope you agree, let me know your thoughts on this?
-----------
Joey Marlborough On 9/1/09 at 4:02 PM
I was told you are there allies what is going on it's confusing me
-----------
StariqKech On 9/1/09 at 3:58 PM
Until now I make an official alliance only with the town of Battlemachine

We build our mortiican before ~40 minutes.

Sure I can add you in my alliance list but I can't arrange nothing with
48 Hour Pass
Dog Soldiers

They are not my town so you must talk with DavidLane...

I put your town on my town info
-----------
Joey Marlborough On 9/1/09 at 3:01 PM
Hi

what town is a missing ally on this list?

DeletedUser14189

Ya really think anyone is even going to try to read this?

DeletedUser

The first four lines are enough to read! the rest is for evidence that way I don't have to answer any questions. Just make up your own mind, thx

DeletedUser

zzzzz
Just summarise it all for us Joey. It can't be THAT interesting.
We'll go back and read it if your summary is disputed by the other guy.

DeletedUser

StariqKech has posted twice in the forum to dicredit me and also used his profile as propaganda (communication aimed at influencing the attitude of a community toward some cause or position. As opposed to impartially providing information).

DeletedUser

StariqKech has posted twice in the forum to dicredit me and also used his profile as propaganda (communication aimed at influencing the attitude of a community toward some cause or position. As opposed to impartially providing information).

Well I'm sure you will silence him with some hefty farming of his town then! ;)

DeletedUser10183

zzzzzzzzZZzzZZZ

Rofl...

Show a private telegrams is nothing more than a leak of any еducation...
Тhat's what it's called PRIVATE :)

Nevermind I don't think that someone will read this and comment this borring things... if he want to do it - I don't care a lot

Have fun and good luck in world 10 / you will need it /

DeletedUser10183

zzzzzzzzZZzzZZZ

Rofl...

Show a private telegrams is nothing more than a leak of any еducation...
Тhat's what it's called PRIVATE :)

Nevermind I don't think that someone will read this and comment this borring things... if he want to do it - I don't care a lot

Have fun and good luck in world 10 / you will need it /

Btw we are not the only 2 players who play in world 10... I hope you know it and understand it. Yes it's difficult to understand that you are not the one and the only who play there , I know that you want to be in the middle... but try it please:)

edit : Sorry for double post

DeletedUser11353

Omg, this is even too long to scroll, who will care to read it:blink:

DeletedUser

omg, i read it, wish i didnt..

i would of rather put jam on my eye balls and place my head in to a bee hive, then offer my bee sting swollen honey covered face to a bear. than ever read it again..

DeletedUser11353

It does not matter anyway now that Joey Marlborough quit the game:laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.