Head- Fancy stetson
Neckband- Golden buffalo
Clothing- Fancy coat
Shoes- Fancy boot
Weapon- Wyatt Earp's buntline :eek:hmy:
Gun- Precise Wenchister
Product- Indian treasure :eek:hmy:

DeletedUser

If that is really Wyatt Earp's buntline, then put your cursor on it and show me it's bonuses and selling price. I can't believe someone has it. What world is that on?

DeletedUser

Impressive Paint art...

Prefer the walking stick instead of that treasure though, and the fancy felt hat instead of the stetson. :p
And indeed, a turtle and the sword of thousand truths might come in handy too. Doesn't matter if you're specced for ranged, with it's +66 an all attribute bonus. :p

DeletedUser

If that is really Wyatt Earp's buntline, then put your cursor on it and show me it's bonuses and selling price. I can't believe someone has it. What world is that on?

here,

best2.png

Impressive Paint art...

Prefer the walking stick instead of that treasure though, and the fancy felt hat instead of the stetson. :p
And indeed, a turtle and the sword of thousand truths might come in handy too. Doesn't matter if you're specced for ranged, with it's +66 an all attribute bonus. :p

this items is not for jobs and duels, this is a set of the most expensive items in the west !!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well he is not going to tell us the world because it is all a crop job. Smart guy, you did a good job, but you cropped to much out of the weapon appearance when you put the cursor on and you missed one small detail. See the attachment. :)

Attachments

• little  difference.jpg
    little difference.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 80

DeletedUser

Well he is not going to tell us the world because it is all a crop job. Smart guy, you did a good job, but you cropped to much out of the weapon appearance when you put the cursor on and you missed one small detail. See the attachment. :)

LMAO, very nice. :D
Wow, looks like you're trained in this. :p

DeletedUser

i won't tell the world cuz Wyatt's soul warned me to don't tell it to anyone :nowink:...
TheUnknown, Wyatt, and of course me are the only one who know this secret :p...

DeletedUser

i won't tell the world cuz Wyatt's soul warned me to don't tell it to anyone :nowink:...
TheUnknown, Wyatt, and of course me are the only one who know this secret :p...
The secret of cropping? I hate to tell you this, but many many people on this planet know how to do that.
Wyatt's soul ... what a joke :laugh: you might take us for fools, but all you do is make a fool of yourself.

DeletedUser

The secret of cropping? I hate to tell you this, but many many people on this planet know how to do that.
Wyatt's soul ... what a joke :laugh: you might take us for fools, but all you do is make a fool of yourself.

hey, i'm just joking ... don't take it seriously !!

how could i enlarge the picture in weststats and fit it on the weapon slot ??
even if you use photoshop, it's resolution will be different and it will take a lot of time:mad: !!

look,

weststats

buntline_wyattearp.png

inventory

buntline_wyattearp.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well then, if you didn't enlarge it, explain why the difference. You can see my attachment. Where is that little rupture in your print screen?
Come on, stop with this nonsense. It is not funny at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.