Best people on ARIZONA.

DeletedUser16628

sagaris thats was 1 duel.I will make it more just for you opening your mouth.Byron is a hell of a dueler zero motivation or not and I've dueled domixxx enough times to say he is pretty good and your a dueler never heard of domixxx.Becareful what you say.

DeletedUser

... and Isoopa who is without a doubt one of our strongest front runners for leading in battles who is doing awesome considering W13 is his very first world. he maybe a bit wet behind the ears at times, but just imagine what he will be like once he's got some experience under his belt. :D

When I saw this it made my day. Tnx Berkie! For everything!

DeletedUser25480

sagaris thats was 1 duel.I will make it more just for you opening your mouth.Byron is a hell of a dueler zero motivation or not and I've dueled domixxx enough times to say he is pretty good and your a dueler never heard of domixxx.Becareful what you say.

hahahahaha ill be waiting, cant complain with free exp can you eh ;)!?

DeletedUser16628

I'll be there you bank on that.But after you get off your current 48ko.

DeletedUser

lol infiniti hope you got that ko and i would be happy to help ya but I dont play 13 ><

DeletedUser25480

:L he lost pretty badly last time when he was acting "the bigman" in county chat saying how he was gonna kill me and this guy,didnt turn out to well for you did it tho and your what 22 levels higher ;)? HA!

DeletedUser22685

:L he lost pretty badly last time when he was acting "the bigman" in county chat saying how he was gonna kill me and this guy,didnt turn out to well for you did it tho and your what 22 levels higher ;)? HA!
I assume he got unlucky (or you got lucky). If you can beat him on a regular basis then my respect goes out to you.

DeletedUser

i would say sagaris got lucky. i know infiniti and usually he isnt someone you want to see at your doorstep, win or lose he is gonna hurt you.

thing is for all the big talk from sagaris i have to laugh after finding out a worker turned dueler in my town got fed up with him and decided to make his town pay.

so sagaris retaliates by attacking a non-dueling worker and threatens to camp her and the few non duelers in town if buddy doesnt leave them alone.

for a big bad dueler i would have thought he could just take care of the problem himself rather than whining to another town member....

and thats the difference with a guy like infiniti, if things arent working he'll tweak a bit and come back to take care of you himself...and after seeing him in action i can vouch that he is a dueler that will hit anyone in his range 20 levels higher or lower, if you can be hit look out

DeletedUser25336

And let the games begin:D
And for all........Infiniti usually spanks me....she is a good dueler.

DeletedUser16628

Thanks pat that was very nice and pretty close to the truth.Sagaris is now allied with us it is what it is.Kalip I may have to show you another beating and it will be my pleasure.

DeletedUser22685

Infi is a he (as far as I know). And yeah, with 134 AP you tend to get good a dueling lol.

DeletedUser

Oooooo .... too much sarcasm going on in HERE ! ...... :laugh: pretty funny as I havn't see any of your faces in Arizona :rolleyes:..."Buh BOOM BOOM.......Tish"