best jobs you can do as pure dueler/soldier

DeletedUser

..question for pure duelers or dueling soldiers......on what level are you and what is the best money/exp and luck job you can do at the moment?....

DeletedUser

im lv53 and best money job is sivler mining best xp job is building a ranch house as a mela dueler

DeletedUser

Pure melee dueling adventurer here. Level 57.

Best cash jobs: Silver Mining and Drilling for Oil
Best EXP jobs: Evangelizing, Constructing a Ranch House, and Hunting Wolves
Best luck jobs: Fire fighter, Transporting Ammunition, and shortly I will have Grave Robbing.

DeletedUser

...i'm on l 40 and best exp job is building railroad station and best money job is buliding coffins....i read that ranged duelers at higher levels get the best jobs,yea maybe pure shooters but not duelers.....i think i will not have access to all that god jobs for a long long time........but what i see when you are a melee you get good money jobs much earlier than when you are a ranged.....

DeletedUser

you should have clearing forest by now 65% money i think i get 150$ in a 2 hour shift

DeletedUser

I'm a level 19 solider but im not pure vigor but best luck job i have is digging graves, Best experience job i have is setting up telegraph poles and best money job is coal mining.

DeletedUser

level 44 pure firearm dueling soldier:
Best xp job (with gear): charlatan
Best $ job (with gear): charlatan

I love the charlatan set.

DeletedUser

Pure Soldier/Dueler

Serving in the Army for XP & Silver Mining for Cash....

DeletedUser

i am ranged

your ranged and building railroad stations? i couldn't do that job until i was over level 50, and i had to completely change clothes. i had to buy a couple of things to be able to do it, like a cotton jacket, and i had found a grey bow tie already.

at your level as a ranged dueler, you should be doing exploration and maybe hunting coyotes soon. and your next high exp job should be evangelizing, followed by serving in the army and charlatan.

DeletedUser

...i can already hunt coyotes but building railroad station gives me more exp...i can only do it when i put working gear and then i have only 1 labor point :) .....but i am more interested in money jobs.....i was watching in thewestinsider and i can tell you i'm gonna build coffins for a long long time as my best money job....

DeletedUser

As a ranged dueler I can do serving in the army and hunt grizzlies for experience, then there's charlatan and serving in the army (again) for money. Of course there's the odd job I'll do with high luck (selling guns to indians, trading with indians) hoping for that big money item to drop into my hands :)

Not too many more levels and I'll be able to do mercenary work (!$!$!$!)... all my skill allotments are for the purposes of dueling, it just so happens that these are the jobs I'll end up being able to do. Alright - just maybe the mercenary money influenced my plan.

DeletedUser

Get the charlatan set. With the set items (bar the shoes because I was too low level) I unlocked charlatan at around the same time as exploration, building railway stations and hunting coyotes. No more building coffins for me, thankfully.

DeletedUser13020

as a lvl. 61 ranged dueler, i got hunting bears, wolves, and buffaloes, constructing a manor house for xp. Charlatan, silver mining, clearing forest for money (and mercenary work soon). Grave robber, selling guns to indians, trading with indians and movin ammo for luck jobs.

DeletedUser

vigor dueler lvl - 6

best EX - harvesting fields
best $ - milling grains