Best Job Unlocked

DeletedUser

Allright hunting grizzlys is unlocked :)

Well with zero LP so i dont think i will do it for one more level but unlocked never the less.
And that makes it one less pure trapper :razz:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Allright hunting grizzlys is unlocked :)

Well with zero LP so i dont think i will do it for one more level but unlocked never the less.
And that makes it one less pure trapper :razz:

Nicely done although it's too bad that as a soldier you wont benefit from the reduced risk adventurers have,still a few more LP's will set you up nicely :)

Set up with a grey slouch hat too i see !

DeletedUser

Trading

DeletedUser

I'd like to think... could cotton be used for paper pulp for the Western Star ? (( Yes, I know in a R.P.G. environment - people don't really acknowledge that TREES are a valuable thing compared to other STATES and TERRITORIES.)) Like it or not... in the 1800's, nobody had thought about how settlers ruin the environment. Consider all that wood used for building the Railroad System... (( do I talk too much !!! ))

DeletedUser

LOL Geargail,that was sorta...unexpected :)

Still,welcome, hope you will enjoy your stay with us !

On topic: i have been kinda messing around with swimming and doing Rafting wood,now respeccing,i should probably just have just gone straight to trapping like everyone else bleh

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Berry Picking... level #07 will help get those experience points faster.

Still, how does "Berry Picking" help define your character any better ? I'd probably would draw a completely sad comic illustration... about the dead end job of berry picking, and just go straight into getting another terrible career choice of offering tourist t-shirts.

DeletedUser

i'm level 12 and i'm not sure if this is off topic but whats the best job (for my current level) when it comes to makeing money? but i think the best job i can actually do right now is branding cattle

DeletedUser

Hunting wolves for exp and stealing horses for money, both unlocked at level 22.

DeletedUser

I am level 14 and i can build railroad stations that is my best at the moment

DeletedUser

Dang, I can't do half of these job in w11. I'm 46. How do you do that?