Best Job Unlocked So Far

DeletedUser

Good job, Ehlers. You must have gone pure swimming, huh?

Well the first 2levels I screwd up by putting some points wrong.
But else cha + swimming until level 11, then swifting to leadership.
But have also been lucky with items that add to swimming. Could have got the quest at level 9 + items if not for the first 2levels put some points wrong.

But so far I dont see me doing any quests unless I get eksta skill/ability points or items. The jobs does simple not add enough exp compared to what jobs gives me.

DeletedUser

Well the first 2levels I screwd up by putting some points wrong.
But else cha + swimming until level 11, then swifting to leadership.
But have also been lucky with items that add to swimming. Could have got the quest at level 9 + items if not for the first 2levels put some points wrong.

But so far I dont see me doing any quests unless I get eksta skill/ability points or items. The jobs does simple not add enough exp compared to what jobs gives me.

Actually, you might wanna get the products you need for quests right now, while you have a low opportunity cost.

DeletedUser

Actually, you might wanna get the products you need for quests right now, while you have a low opportunity cost.

As I said. If the quests only gets me money or exp, then it will be more feasible for me to do the jobs.
As for skill/ability or item gaining quests, it is another matter and will take them since they add something I cant gain elsewhere (some items cant and some cant).

DeletedUser11353

That`s nice job. I just unlocked picking oranges, branding cattle(only 1LP so I wont do it yet) and river fishing

DeletedUser

I love my new job!

Best xp job atm, and cash, well that is random.

DeletedUser

Hunting Wolves at 19 (currently 20).

I should have Stealing Horses at 21.