best gun ever

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Best gun ever:
nerf-vulcan-gun1.jpg

Barring of course the obvious usefulness of glue guns, caulking guns and nail guns.

DeletedUser

I'm surprised nobody has said the G36 yet...

But i think the best is the Raging Bull revolver or an other similar revolver, just for the fact that if someone pointed ones of those at me I think I'd crap in my pants.

500mag.jpg
that aint a gun its a hand cannon :laugh:

DeletedUser13682

Well, for me, I would prefer either a Browning M2 'Ma Deuce', a G11, or an M134 Minigun. THe M2, because it can either be a long range machine gun, or a long range semi-automatic sniper rifle, with a longer accurate range than any other sniper rifle. A G11, for those closer battles, and it's really cool, with its caseless ammunition, and yes it is practical. And the M134, because who wouldn't want a minigun?

DeletedUser

the Desert Eagle. Did I fire 5 or 6 shots of the .44 magnum, in all this confusi......oh wait, my Desert Eagle hold nine shots. silly me...

DeletedUser

I'd say the 9mm Berreta.It's light and easy to conceal.Link to image:http://www.berettacollection.com/dave1/Picture38.jpg.
It's reliable and is very easy to use.

Pistols may be portable as candys, but aren't so powerful as rifles, which some are relatively light (not so as pistols, but...)

And if we talking about pistols, none is more scary than this monster called Desert Eagle... It's .50 dude!

The only problem is it's a little bigger than common... but it really scares...

DeletedUser

Pistols may be portable as candys, but aren't so powerful as rifles, which some are relatively light (not so as pistols, but...)

And if we talking about pistols, none is more scary than this monster called Desert Eagle... It's .50 dude!

The only problem is it's a little bigger than common... but it really scares...

actually it comes in 3 calibers

DeletedUser20647

I really think the AK-47 is a good weapon because, you see:

It was made in 1949, so it's an old weapon, anyway, it's practic and resists to almost anything, as well as a good cartridge like 7.62mm, more powerful than 5.56mm

But in terms of power, not being practic, Barrett owns with its .50 Cal

But it's called 47...

DeletedUser

It's been in service since 1949. It was designated the AK-47 at some stage in its development in 1947.

DeletedUser

The AK-47 was designed in 1947, that's why the 47 (Avtomatik Kalashnikov Model 1947), but is in use just since 1949

Design began in 1944.

Mikhail Timofeyevich Kalashnikov started working on the design of the AK 47 in 1944. By 1949 the 7.62 Avtomat Kalashnikova obrazetza 1947g (7.62 Automatic Kalashnikov Rifle Model of 1947g) was put into full production and was issued to troops that same year. Chambered for the 7.62x39 cartridge and still carried today by many Armies.

http://www.surplusrifle.com/ak47/index.asp

DeletedUser

Barret .50 isn't a machinegun.

He didn't say a Barret .50 cal he said .50 cal machine gun which obviously is a machine gun.

I don't know if this counts as best but my fave "gun" to fire was the M79, the forerunner to the M203. Looks like a sawn off shot gun and fires 40mm rounds (grenades).

DeletedUser

NTW 20, wtf, bfg, omg. Look up the NTW 20, it looks like the sniper rifle from Halo, but real, so you can totally pwn newbs in real life...and it fires cannon shells =D. I wish I knew how to post a picture on the forum, because its frick'n awsome

DeletedUser

NTW 20, wtf, bfg, omg. Look up the NTW 20, it looks like the sniper rifle from Halo, but real, so you can totally pwn newbs in real life...and it fires cannon shells =D. I wish I knew how to post a picture on the forum, because its frick'n awsome

you mean like this
ntw20.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.