Best dueling exp points/win ratio

DeletedUser632

At the moment in my case the dueling exp points/win ratio is 113.52 and that might just place me in the top of the list. What about you ?

DeletedUser

4032/28=144

Or maybe I don't count with that little duels:unsure:

DeletedUser632

wow!! great!! so much for my #1 spot .. keep up the excellent job you're doing!

DeletedUser14793

3595 exp
639 wins = 5.6 lol

im commin for your crown.

DeletedUser

Mines pretty crap. But I have far less losses than most players in the top 15 ranked duelists, since I have dueled your builder a few times when you & tactics man go to bed. And I have to start every duel I'm part of, mostly, you don't have that burden. M-Pro & Bcenox's departure and uber builder Hoooa moving away will start to hit you hard.

DeletedUser

Oh dear Phonebook ranked thrid now! Maybe you should spec to duel shooters too. I haven't dueled anyone in 6 days, and of course no-one has dueled me, but I havent slipped too far down the rankings.

I love it when you walk two hours to duel people and this happens:

hotpoint Is asleep right now
setramar Is asleep right now

Their neighbour that was also duel worthy.. Moved on. Imtealc is the best player at sleeping I have come across.

So you return to your local duelist town and...

PaladinWillSaveIt Duel not possible for 48 hours
colosus88 Duel not possible for 48 hours

Fire Fighting, Building Windmills, Hunt Coyotes, Constrcting a Ranch House & Catching horses gets really, really boring after a while.

You cannot believe how much I hate Melee Dueling.

DeletedUser632

so true.. i made a huge mistake when i chose my character in W10. in W1 i'm a ranged dueler and it's still fun, in W5 i'm a melee soldier experiencing the soldier bonuses and the melee type for a change... why in the world i've chosen for W10 the same character?!..i really dunno..in W15 it will definetely be ranged soldier..

DeletedUser

Hotpoint is ranked alongside ImTealc when it comes to sleeping, be good to be close to Constantinople again, but... I need more cash!

Vaguely productive day while doing those dumb jobs.

519 Xp from 3 duels, hopefully 4, if super sleepyhead alpha is outta bed when his 1 hour immunity runs out and 575 from a Fort Battle I mostly missed as I was late getting home from the gym.

DeletedUser

Hotpoint is ranked alongside ImTealc when it comes to sleeping, be good to be close to Constantinople again, but... I need more cash!

Vaguely productive day while doing those dumb jobs.

519 Xp from 3 duels, hopefully 4, if super sleepyhead alpha is outta bed when his 1 hour immunity runs out and 575 from a Fort Battle I mostly missed as I was late getting home from the gym.

when did this become a topic about you lol

DeletedUser632

greatest, my friend, shouldn't be your sig adapted to the specific world you're playing?

DeletedUser

when did this become a topic about you lol

I was merely continuing my post of the previous evening, I humbly apologise. Allot of the high ranked duelists on 10 like sleep is my point.

All hail Phonebook, he deserves a thread, not I!

DeletedUser

Naw its w4 specific, to hard to constantly maintain for multiple worlds

my w10 one would fall under the category of I duno

my record is like 37 and 203 or something lol