Resolved Best Dodging Gear?

DeletedUser

brown boots are good.. i personally use the brown boots.. (but they are a better defensive boots)
however as u said before ur shooting is high.. so taking into account the diminishing factor doesnt make too much sense..to further increase by a few more ..
Plus u want to reduce his hits on u, thus increase ur dodging and also hit more so ur aim/appearance.

Fancy shoes by itself will give a good +8 appearance.. (not as good as +17), alternatively the fancy riding shoes is also good attack with added aim and dodging.

So if I am hearing you right, you are saying go with the brown boots?

DeletedUser

Small correction neo, the fancy riding boots add appearance and aim (8 each), no dodging unfortunately, reason why I believe the best are the brown boots. I use them for both defense and offense duels.

DeletedUser

Thanks guys. I will have half of the gear in about an hour, and will try to duel him again.

DeletedUser

Small correction neo, the fancy riding boots add appearance and aim (8 each), no dodging unfortunately, reason why I believe the best are the brown boots. I use them for both defense and offense duels.
sorry but "them"??

DeletedUser

:laugh:
I see, i see, sorry :D
My English experience is sure not enough for this case :D

DeletedUser

Small correction neo, the fancy riding boots add appearance and aim (8 each), no dodging unfortunately.

+2 mobility :)
and he already hits the NPC hard, which is the reason why i figured he needed to hit more amount of times and reduce the NPC's aim..
which is why fancy riding boots..

DeletedUser

FINALLLLLLLLLYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!

I beat him 501 to 480. With him only hitting me twice :)

I had on: necklace of endearment, Fancy Felt Hat, Fancy dress Coat, Brown Boots, preceise peacemaker.

Thanks for all the help guys.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Glad we could help. Lucas and Scott are the hardest NPC's as far as I know, so now that you passed them, you should be just fine!