best amount of money for cashbattles

DeletedUser

best amount of money for cashbattles??

i'm looking for the best amount of money per person for a cashbattle to get the highest percent for rare weapons or the most chance on the 3rd key. i think it is between $4000 and $6000. does anyone know? yesterday we had on .nl server 2 a cashbattle with $5000 per person and with 88 survivors we found 8 rare weapons, so i think it has to be around 5000$.

can i discuss this here?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

i would think the amount of cash brought isnt what gives the percentages

what were the weapons? for that pricerange i have seen grants saber and earps bluntline come out, so i would assume that you should have a chance for the key at least. but i only assume cuz i have never witnessed a key drop

DeletedUser

if you're aiming for key#3, 5000$ per player is too much. the correct number... can't say - we're still trying to detect it.

DeletedUser

i would think the amount of cash brought isnt what gives the percentages

what were the weapons? for that pricerange i have seen grants saber and earps bluntline come out, so i would assume that you should have a chance for the key at least. but i only assume cuz i have never witnessed a key drop

3x wyatt earps colt buntline
1x billys peacemaker
2x boones axe
2x taschunkas thomahawk
1x drakes

if you're aiming for key#3, 5000$ per player is too much. the correct number... can't say - we're still trying to detect it.

what do you think it is? i think it is around 4300, but i'm not really sure.

DeletedUser

Dunno. We tried it twice so far on w13, once with total 90.000, then we tried with 190.000 and no key.
Next time we'll try with 150.000 total.

DeletedUser

Dunno. We tried it twice so far on w13, once with total 90.000 which was not enough and the best drop was Athos' foil, then with 190.000 total and it was too much for the key, the best drop was tashunka in this case, the item that dropped nearest to the value of 7500$ was hernando with 8700$ price.
Next time we'll try with 150.000 total.

okay thanks for the information. are you using the tactic where only 1 person dies with all the money (or is that illegal on this server?)? if not how many surivors do you have?

DeletedUser

Yes we use 1 vs 42 method because:
1. minimal risk (of leechers)
2. no need for screenshots (to make sure everyone brought the money)
3. only 1 player dies, so others can attend real fort fights with full health
4. there is no XP in this case so it is really "cash" battle and not push

All 42 defenders survive.

DeletedUser

Yes we use 1 vs 42 method because:
1. minimal risk (of leechers)
2. no need for screenshots (to make sure everyone brought the money)
3. only 1 player dies, so others can attend real fort fights with full health
4. there is no XP in this case so it is really "cash" battle and not push

All 42 defenders survive.
okay, thanks for this information, can you tell me if you have done another cashbattle? so i can use all information to figure out, thanks.

DeletedUser

Yes I did on w12, but wasn't arranged by me so all participants brought 6000$ and many precise winchesters dropped. ;)
But no key. :)

You must know this, I never wanted to go to push fort fights nor ever would, if devs didn't "forget" to enable the key#3 by quest means. Because of that monstruosity, I had no choice. But I'm still disgusted by the whole thing and will definetly stop doing it if the key#3 gets it's own quest.

DeletedUser

Yes I did on w12, but wasn't arranged by me so all participants brought 6000$ and many precise winchesters dropped. ;)
But no key. :)

You must know this, I never wanted to go to push fort fights nor ever would, if devs didn't "forget" to enable the key#3 by quest means. Because of that monstruosity, I had no choice. But I'm still disgusted by the whole thing and will definetly stop doing it if the key#3 gets it's own quest.

okay, $6000 is to much.:hmf:

okay, tell me if you have done another cashbattle.

me too i just want to get the key and this is the only way untill there comes a quest for it.

DeletedUser16008

i'm looking for the best amount of money per person for a cashbattle to get the highest percent for rare weapons or the most chance on the 3rd key. i think it is between $4000 and $6000. does anyone know? yesterday we had on .nl server 2 a cashbattle with $5000 per person and with 88 survivors we found 8 rare weapons, so i think it has to be around 5000$.

can i discuss this here?

What size fort did you use ?

Do regular cash battles on w9 and have had everything but boons axe fall loads of shinys including about x 3 key 3...

Unlike Joxter who is just using a simple method we actually have a proper battle where people move around and actually fight until the correct number is left on both sides.. far more fun, far more effort, and far more fair... then again we do it for the whole world not one town etc so leechers arnt an issue. We have one every week or so, sometimes we find lots sometimes nothing of interest.

Key 3 value is roughly the same as a winchester.There is a right amount depending on the survivors and joxter is as usual wrong... remember there is no such thing as a correct amount to guarantee what drops, its random but in the region of the correct value of an item its possible... we have a whole system set up and a form filled in after etc and a guy has a program written for calculation etc

No im not going to share the amount here we use thats atm considered the most successful as i dont believe in the way cash battles are being done ie 1 vs 42 is anything but selfish at the least and should be considered illegal here too, cash battles should include anyone imo and be full on both sides. PM me if you want to know more but its really not hard to work out

We also did just one on W10 using this method and amount. Grants Saber and key 3 dropped

Pankreas PorFavor

Do regular cash battles on w9 and have had everything but boons axe fall loads of shinys including about x 3 key 3...

Actually, til today 3. key dropped 5 times, and we currently have 4 golden guns in W9. One player still didn't finish all the quests.
Since all 5 of us are soldier class, it would be interesting to see us on the same side in one battle, armed with golden guns, in a cross formation on the soldiers tower. :)

DeletedUser

Pankreas please make screenshots and post that in the records thread.
I bet no other world has 4 or more of those (except beta, but beta is not a real world ;)).

DeletedUser

I'm tryin' 3.750 per head.

I believe at least we will run from precise winchesters, lol