Best Adventurer Skill Spec?

DeletedUser

REALLY sorry if this has been posted before, but title explains it all really. What is the best spec to maximize money (income) and finding items, please, as I shall hit level two soon and want to start skills early.

Another brief question which someone could answer quickly with this, can you respec your skill tree at any time, or is it permanent from level 1 onwards?

Thanks.

DeletedUser

buy premium, choose the class Adventurer and see here where to put ur skill and attribute points in order to do the best jobs for $$$ and great items

DeletedUser

depends what you want to do later on.... there is not specific path... I've found a useful one to mix exp and $$ which is doing a decent job for me in W4... Although it might not fit everyone...

Always have a plan with the skills you invest in... Look which skills you'll need to acheive the future job you want to do... you have 3 to 5 skills needed for each job.. so you get labor points in investing you skill points in any of the 3-5 skills... So invest in the one which will let you do the job you want to do the next day but also in the skill you'll need to do a good job in 1 week, 1 month!

I may not be too clear so i'll let anyone rephrase for me :)

Estoy

DeletedUser

I pick adventurer and got the premium package and it works out great.